Feed premixes consist of one or a dozen different feed additives mixed with dilatants that facilitate the rate of mixing. Vitamins minerals are the major types of additives added to premixes.
“Middle-East and Africa Feed Premix market " research report, published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing at a CAGR of 2.59% to reach USD 2.91 Billion by 2021, from USD 2.56 Billion in 2016.
The main function of a feed premix is to ensure uniformity and homogeneity in feed for better nutrient availability.
In birds, it helps in controlling feed contamination from Alfatoxins, Tricho Thecenes, Ochra Toxins A, Zearalenone & Fomonisins for better feed consumption & weight gain. It is available both in liquid and powder form.
The demand for feed premixes in poultry industry accounted for the largest share and is projected to be the fastest-growing segment. There is majority of farming community which is still not aware about the livestock health and uses of feed premixes which enhances the productivity.
Therefore, the market in this region is still in a primitive stage and will rise slowly with increasing awareness among the consumers and by the companies investing more in this region.
Get Free Sample report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…6/request-sample
Key factors, which affects and thereby shift the market dynamics are studied intrinsically and are presented in an illustrious way in the report. Some of those factors are
- Increasing demand for cost-effective
- High quality feed from farmers to boost farm animal productivity.
- The end-consumer demand for high quality meat from the meat processing industry
For granular level understanding the Middle-East and Africa Feed Premix market is segmented based on type, application and end user each being provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
By ingredient Type:
- Amino acids
- Other ingredients
- Aquatic animals
- Other animals
On geographical basis, Africa and Middle-East Feed premix market is segmented into Middle-East countries and African countries. The market in this region has the lowest share of 3% due to unawareness of the farming community about the uses and benefits of feed premixes.
Leading players in Africa and Middle-East feed premix market are Cargill, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Nutreco N.V., Archer Daniels Midland Company, and InVivo Nutrition et Sante Animales. Existing companies such as DSM and Nutreco have been actively involved in acquisition of regional suppliers and ingredient manufacturers in these regions to strengthen their market presence.
The Middle-East and Africa Feed Premix market report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional level analysis that provides an individual perspective of Middle-East and Africa region individually and on a whole
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysis on basis of type, and application and end user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook - Investment opportunities devised by stand in experts to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!