Geographically, North America dominated the global breakfast cereals market in 2014; followed by Asia-Pacific. Asia-Pacific region is expected to be the fastest growing breakfast cereals market during the forecast period, attributed to intensifying disposable incomes, changing consumer preferences towards healthy breakfast options and innovative marketing.
Breakfast cereal is a food mainly processed from grains or multiple grains such as oats, corns and others that is eaten as first meal of the day. Breakfast cereal grain is light and contains low cholesterol, high fiber and high nutrient.
Traditionally, home cooked food such as porridges, breads and buns, eggs and noodles were taken in breakfast but increasing adoption of ready to serve meals for the breakfast is escalating the global breakfast cereals market. Porridges, made up of barley, used to be a major breakfast meal, which is now replaced by fiber rich cereals.
Explore Report at: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/breakfast-cereals-market
Various lifestyle disorders such as high cholesterol, diabetes, obesity and growing cardiac issues have led people to consume low cholesterol and fiber rich nutrient food. Further, the factors such as tough dietary preferences and demanding lifestyles are also contributing to the growth of the global breakfast cereal market.
Breakfast cereals are considered to be a healthier choice over meats. The types of breakfast cereals marketed for children are fruity pebbles, sugar crisps, and cap’n crunch.
Cereals serve as a convenient option for breakfast as compared to traditional home cooked breakfast; and it is also being consumed as snacks and fillers between meals. Ready-to-eat cereals such as cornflakes and muesli are preferred breakfast choices in North America and European regions, characterized by less preparation time and high demand for gluten free products.
Request to Sample:www.psmarketresearch.com/market-an…ket/report-sample
Increasing number of convenience stores, growth of breakfast cereals in Asia-Pacific region, growing brand visibility, rising adoption of western food culture and increasingly shifting breakfast habits towards a healthier breakfast choices are some of the factors driving the growth of the global breakfast cereals market. New taste with different flavors, increasing obesity concerns and increasing new consumer groups extends further growth opportunities for global breakfast cereals market.
Presence of alternative breakfast products, sourcing of raw materials (such as palm oil at large scale) by cereal producers, increase in production costs (expensive manufacturing of gluten free products), priority of alternative breakfast options (such as toasts, cereal bars, fruits, eggs and others), and rising prices of products are some of the factors creating hindrances for the global breakfast cereals market.
Report Enquiry at: www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enqu…st-cereals-market
- Provides comprehensive understanding of the market with the help of informed market outlook, opportunities, challenges, trends, size and growth, competitive analysis, major competitors and Porter analysis
- Identifies the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players. Also, assesses the future impact of the propellants and restraints on the market
- Uncovers potential demands in the market
- Porter analysis identifies competitive forces within the market
- Provides information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market
- Provides sizes of key regional markets using yardsticks of processes, segments, products, end user and technology, etc (as applicable)
- Highlights the competitive scenario of the market, major competitors, market share, benchmarking, investments and merger acquisitions
- Provides profiles of major competitors of the market including details of their operations, product and services, recent developments and key financial metrics. Profiles provide better understanding of competition as well as the demands of the market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: PS Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. We provide market research reports, industry reports, business intelligence and research based consulting services across a range of industries. With the help of our professional corporate relations with various companies, our market research offers the most accurate market forecasting. Our analysts and consultants interact with leading companies of the concerned domain to substantiate every single data presented in our pub ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!