The global pet food market is anticipated to witness a stable growth in the coming years due to major factors like transformation in lifestyle, rise in numbers of nuclear families, rising disposable income of people, increasing trend of pet humanization among many others.
The global pet food market can be divided on the basis of food type, pet type, and geography. Based on food type, the global pet food market can be divided into dry food, nutritious food, wet/canned food, and treats/ snacks.
Dry food dominates the global pet food market followed by snacks/treat. Based on pet type the global pet food market can be broadly split into three categories namely dog food, cat food, and others.
Explore Report at: www.psmarketresearch.com/market-an…s/pet-food-market
The dry pet food held the largest market share in the global pet foods market, followed by snacks and treats, and wet foods. Manufacturers in the global pet food market are becoming increasingly responsive towards demand for better quality standards and healthier products owing to rising concern of pet owners to provide their pet with foods with high nutrition level.
The pet food manufacturers are increasing their research and development budget to fulfill the expectations of pet owners. With the rising pet ownership and growing concern of pet owners towards safety of their pets, the regulatory standards in the pet food industry has been rising.
Already well-established in North America, this trend is expected to augment further to other global regions.
Request to Sample:www.psmarketresearch.com/market-an…ket/report-sample
The use of ingredients in the pet food industry is also getting public attention worldwide. The ingredients are responsible for sound development of digestion, brain development, immune system and joint health of the pets.
The major vendors in the global pet food market include Mars Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Co, Nestlé and Del Monte Pacific Ltd, Agrolimen SA, Barking Heads, Diamond Pet Foods Inc., and Vitakraft AG. Nestle dominated the cat food market in North America, followed by Mars.
On the other hand, Mars held the largest share in the dog food market in the region. Colgate Palmolive and Blue Buffalo are the other major players for cat and dog food market in the region.
Report Enquiry at: www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enqu…l=pet-food-market
- Provides comprehensive understanding of the market with the help of informed market outlook, opportunities, challenges, trends, size and growth, competitive analysis, major competitors and Porter analysis
- Identifies the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players. Also, assesses the future impact of the propellants and restraints on the market
- Uncovers potential demands in the market
- Porter analysis identifies competitive forces within the market
- Provides information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market
- Provides sizes of key regional markets using yardsticks of processes, segments, products, end user and technology, etc (as applicable)
- Highlights the competitive scenario of the market, major competitors, market share, benchmarking, investments and merger acquisitions
- Provides profiles of major competitors of the market including details of their operations, product and services, recent developments and key financial metrics. Profiles provide better understanding of competition as well as the demands of the market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: PS Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. We provide market research reports, industry reports, business intelligence and research based consulting services across a range of industries. With the help of our professional corporate relations with various companies, our market research offers the most accurate market forecasting. Our analysts and consultants interact with leading companies of the concerned domain to substantiate every single data presented in our pub ...
For more information: