Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Advertising -
The Bakery & Cereals sector in the Netherlands is driven by rising disposable income of consumers and increasing demand for convenience food options in the country. Of the eleven markets, Bread & Rolls is the largest in both value and volume terms, while the Morning Goods market is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2016-2021.
Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading channel for the distribution of bakery and cereals in the country. Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the sector and is also forecast to register the fastest growth during 2016-2021.
- Advertising -
GlobalData’s Country Profile report on the Bakery & Cereals sector in the Netherlands provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Baking Ingredients, Baking Mixes, Breads & Rolls, Breakfast Cereals, Cakes, Pastries & Sweet Pies, Cereal Bars, Cookies (Sweet Biscuits), Dough Products, Energy Bars, Morning Goods and Savory Biscuits with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as Cash & Carries and warehouse Clubs, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Jar, Bottle, Bag/Sachet, Tub, Box, Pouch, and Tube.
- The Bakery & Cereals sector in the Netherlands is forecast to grow at 1.8% CAGR in value terms during 2016-2021
- Morning Goods followed by Energy Bars are forecast to register the fastest growth rate during 2016-2021
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the largest distribution channel, followed by Food & Drinks Specialists and Convenience Stores
- Dr. Oetker is the leading brand in the Dutch Baking Ingredients market
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Dutch Bakery & Cereals sector
Browse the complete report at www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/country-profile-bakery-and-cereals-sector-in-the-netherlands
Reasons to access
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Bakery & Cereals products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.
Albert Heijn BV
ALDI Inkoop BV
Associated British Foods plc
Bright Food (Group) Co Ltd
Dr. August Oetker KG
Lidl Nederland GmbH
Lotus Bakeries Nederland BV
Maitre Paul BV
Mondelez International Inc.
The H. J. Heinz Company
United Biscuits Ltd
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: