Learn details of the Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Advertising -
The Irish Bakery & Cereals sector accounted for a volume share of 1.09% of the regional (Western Europe) market, in 2016. Bread & Rolls is the largest market in both value and volume terms, in 2016, while Baking Mixes is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2016-2021.
In 2016, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets distribution channel accounted for the highest share in the sector. Private labels accounted for 11.6% share by value in the same year.
- Advertising -
GlobalData’s Country Profile report on the Bakery & Cereals sector in Ireland provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Baking Ingredients, Baking Mixes, Bread & Rolls, Breakfast Cereals, ‘Cakes, Pastries & Sweet Pies’, Cereal Bars, Cookies (Sweet Biscuits), Dough Products, Energy Bars, Morning Goods, and Savory Biscuits with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as Cash & Carries and warehouse Clubs, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Film, Bag/Sachet, Tub, Box, Pouch, and Tin.
- The Bakery & Cereals sector in Ireland is forecast to grow at 2.3% CAGR in value terms during 2016-2021
- Bread & Rolls is the largest market in value and volume terms in the Irish Bakery & Cereals sector
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the largest distribution channel, followed by Food & Drinks Specialists and Convenience Stores.
- Private label penetration is highest in the Cookies (Sweet Biscuits) market.
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Irish Bakery & Cereals sector.
Browse the complete report at www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/country-profile-bakery-and-cereals-sector-in-ireland
Reasons to access
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Bakery & Cereals products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.
Dr. August Oetker Kg
Kraft Foods Group Inc.
McNeil Nutritionals LLC
Mondelez International Inc
Dr. Mcdougall`s Right Food`s Inc.
General Mills Inc.
Green`s General Foods Pty Ltd
Valeo Foods Ltd
National Organic Products Ltd
Fox`s Confectionery Ltd
United Biscuits Ltd
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: