Growing economy coupled with rise in disposable income and a large base of working population is driving the demand for Bakery & Cereals products in the country.
- Advertising -
Bread & Rolls is the leading market in both value and volume terms, while Cereal Bars is forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2016-2021.Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for Bakery and Cereals products in the country.
‘Naturally Healthy’ and ‘FoodMiunus’ are the most sought health & wellness attributes in the sector. Goodman Fielder, Cereal Partners Worldwide S.A., The Kellog Company and Associated British Foods Plc are the leading market players in the country.
- Advertising -
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/351744
GlobalData’s Country Profile report on the Bakery & Cereals sector in Australia provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Baking Ingredients, Baking Mixes, Bread & Rolls, Breakfast Cereals, ‘Cakes, Pastries & Sweet Pies’, Cereal Bars, Cookies (Sweet Biscuits), Dough Products, Energy Bars, Morning Goods, and Savory Biscuits with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as Cash & Carries and warehouse Clubs, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Film, Bag/Sachet, Tub, Box, Pouch, and Tin.
- The Bakery & Cereals sector in Australia is forecast to grow at 3.6% CAGR in value terms during 2016-2021
- Bread & Rolls is the largest market in value and volume terms in the Australian Bakery & Cereals sector
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the largest distribution channel, followed by Food & Drinks Specialists and Convenience Stores
- Private label penetration is highest in the Cakes, Pastries & Sweet Pies market
- The Breakfast Cereals market has the highest Health & Wellness claims in the Australian Bakery & Cereals sector
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/country-profile-bakery-and-cereals-sector-in-australia
Reasons to access
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Bakery & Cereals products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: