Market Data Forecast recently published a report on the “North America Sugar Substitutes Market” which estimates the market to grow from USD 4.47 Billion from 2016 to USD 5.55 Billion with a high CAGR of 4.40%.
Food additives that resemble the taste of sugar are known as sugar substitutes. The food & beverage industry is increasingly replacing sugar or corn syrup with other sugar substitutes in a range of products traditionally containing sugar.
High-intensity sweeteners account for a highest market share and is expected to grow at a CAGR.
Food segment has the fastest growth, owing to increasing awareness and changing consumer patterns for low-calorie food products.
Get Free Sample report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…1/request-sample
The DROC Analysis contains some of the factors that have major effects on the market dynamics be it positive or negative. Few factors analysed in the section are rise in demand for low-calorie products and growing awareness about the benefits of sugar substitutes.
Also, burgeoning population coupled with rising disposable income is increasing the demand for sugar substitutes. But, the market growth can be dampened due to performance quality, sweetness intensity, and regulations imposed by governing bodies.
The products are segmented based on North America Sugar Substitutes Market type, application and end user are studied for a deep-level understanding of the Diagnostic Imaging market. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
- High-intensity sweeteners
- Low-intensity sweeteners
- High-fructose syrups
- Health & Personal Care
o Frozen foods
Enquire about report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ket-1071/inquire
Geographically, North America market for Sugar Substitutes is segmented into U.S. and Canada. North America is the biggest market in terms of market share across the globe.
U.S. dominates the North America sugar substitutes market accounting for over 70% sales with Canada growing with high CAGR. The market in this region is quite mature due to rising prevalence of diabetes and obesity, and growing consumer demand for sugar substitutes.
Cargill Incorporated, Tate & Lyle PLC, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Roquette Freres S.A., PureCircle Ltd., Ajinomoto Co.
Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company, MacAndrews & Forbes Incorporated, Ingredion Incorporation, and JK Sucralose Incorporation, are the major players of North America Sugar Substitutes market.
Scope of the North America Sugar Substitutes Market:
- Regional and country-level analysis that provides an innate perspective of USA and Canada Market to that of the North American region
- To detect major focus areas of industrial growth Segment-level analysis on basis of type, application, end-user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations are provided
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses that examine the macro & micro environmental factors such as political influence, technological prowess, industry rivalry to name a few.
- An extensive listing of major market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies all rolled out into Competitive landscape
- Expertly devised Market Outlook comprising the investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!