Good THiNS was launched in the US by Mondelēz in March 2016, with the intention of enticing consumers seeking moderate indulgences. These baked, natural savory crackers, have capitalized on the demand for healthier foods, natural ingredients, smaller portions, and products design for sharing.
- Agency -.
Pune, India, 20 July 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Success Case Study: GOOD THiNS - Addressing consumer demand for natural and healthy sharable snacks”.
"Success Case Study: GOOD THiNS", is part of Successes and Failures research. It examines the details and the reasons behind the success of Good THiNS in the US.
It delivers the critical “what?”, “why?” and “so what?” analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products in the bakery & cereals market.
- Agency -.
- Good THiNS succesful first year has led the launch to surpass well-established brands.
What this report offers
- Increase the chance of success by learning from brands/products that have performed well: successful innovation can enhance profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Content: Key Points
About Successes & Failures Case Studies
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: