Europe Food Preservatives market by Type (Natural, Synthetic), by Function, by Application (Beverages, Oils & fats, Bakery, Dairy & frozen products, Snacks, Meat, poultry, & seafood products, Confectionery, Other applications), and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021) Market Driven by Demand for Food Products with Extended Shelf Life – Global Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2021
- Advertising -
As per the syndicated report published by Market Data Forecast Europe Food Preservatives Market which is estimated to be USD 0.85 billion in 2016 is poised to reach USD 0.95 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 2.14% from 2016 to 2021.
It can attribute to the factors such as consumers constantly desire out new taste sensation and change in consumer preference in choice of food and type of food in accordance with the change in lifestyle. People are interested in easily processed food, which reduces the burden of food preparation.
These processed foods are added with food preservatives for long shelf life and taste enrichment.
- Advertising -
But, due to consumer awareness about the side effects of chemical preservatives, the market growth is restrained.
Meat and poultry markets use natural preservatives to increase product shelf-life and maintain quality. They are added to the food items to prevent the ruin caused due to microbial growth.
They are also used in different industries like Dairy and frozen products, snacks and bakery.
Europe Food Preservatives Market is segmented based on Type, Function and Application as mentioned below for attaining a more granular perspective of the market. In the report each sub segment is provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
Based on Type:
Based on Function:
- Chelating and enzyme inhibitors
Based on Application:
- Oils & fats
- Bakery and Confectionery products
- Dairy & frozen products
- Meat products
- Poultry products
- Seafood products
- Other food applications
Geographically, Europe market for food preservatives is segmented into Germany, U.K., Spain, France and Italy. The European market is noticing an increase with rise in processed food consumption, due to which there is a high seepage of companies in the developed countries of Europe.
Cargill Incorporated, Celanese Corporation and BASF SE are the top players in the Europe market. Koninklijke DSM N.V, Corbion N.V., Kerry Group, Chr.
Hansen A/S, DuPont, The Archer Daniels Midland Company and JEY’S F.I. Inc. are the other major players operating in the Europe Diagnostic Imaging Market.
- Future trends in food preservatives like bacteriophages, quorum sensing, bacteriocins and bioactive cultures
- Analysis of the increasing affinity to natural preservatives directly influencing the chemical preservatives market in this region
- Study of Levels of concentration at which chemical preservatives used may influence the health of consumers
- Examination of the trend towards using substitutes for food preservation
The Food Preservatives Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Regional and country-level analysis that provides an innate perspective of European region and the aforementioned countries
- Meticulously identifying the key areas of market growth by providing market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations at a Segment-level analysis
- Explanations of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the European market presented in the form of PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- Company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview of the key market players operating in the region
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook - Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: