One of the leading global market research companies published a research report titled “Polyol Sweeteners Market – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecasts To 2022”
According to this latest publication from Meticulous Research™, the global polyol sweeteners market will grow at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2017 to 2022 to reach USD 3,267.9 million by 2022, driven by the rising consumer demand for low-calorie and healthy food products, increasing the prevalence of diabetes, and growing demand from pharmaceutical industry. Moreover, “all natural” and “clean label” trends within the food and beverage markets have embraced the growth of polyol sweeteners market globally.
While, side effects due to over consumption of polyols sweeteners, stringent regulations, and international quality standards for polyol sweeteners challenges the growth of polyol sweeteners to some extent.
The global polyol sweeteners market is mainly segmented by type (sorbitol, xylitol, erythritol, lactitol, mannitol, maltitol, isomalt, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, and others), by form (Solid and liquid), by applications (food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, cosmetics & personal care, and others), and by geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa).
Browse In-Depth Report on Polyol Sweeteners Market- Global Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecasts To 2022
North America holds the major share in the global polyol sweeteners market, followed by Asia-Pacific, and Europe. The large share of this region is primarily attributed to the increased consumption of functional food, growing desire to live a healthy lifestyle, and growing health & wellness trend.
However, Asia-Pacific region possesses lucrative growth potential for the polyol sweeteners market during the forecast period. This is mainly attributed to rapid urbanization, increasing disposable income, increasing the prevalence of diabetes, growing functional food industry, expanding the use of polyols in nutraceuticals, and increased production of polyols in the region.
The leading companies have employed various strategies to expand their product and application offerings, global footprint, and augment their market share. The key strategies followed by most companies in the global polyol sweeteners market were new product developments, acquisitions, and expansions.
The key players in the global polyol sweeteners market are Cargill Incorporated, Sweeteners Plus Inc., B Food Science Co. Ltd, Gulshan Polyols Limited, Ingredion Incorporated, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Roquette Frères Le Romain, Ecogreen Oleochemicals Pte Ltd, Mitsubishi Corporation, Tereos, SPI Pharma, Inc., HYET Sweet B.V., Dynamic Food Ingredients Corporation, Sukhjit Starch & Chemicals Ltd., Zhejiang Huakang Pharmaceutical Co.
Ltd, Dancheng Caixin Sugar Industry Co. Ltd., Hebei Huaxu Pharmaceutical Co.
Ltd, Sayaji Industries Limited, Dupont, Zuchem Inc., Zibo Shunda Biotech Co., Ltd, Hylen Co., Ltd., BENEO GmbH, and Foodchem International Corporation.
Scope of the Report:
Market by Product type:
- Hydrogenated starch hydrolysate
Market by Product Form:
Market by Application:
- Food & Beverages
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
Market by Geography:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of World
Key questions answered in the report-
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of type, form, application, and regions/countries?
- What is the historical market for polyol sweeteners across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2015-2022?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends in the global polyol sweeteners market?
- Who are the major players in the global polyol sweeteners market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by subregion in the global polyol sweeteners market?
- What are the recent developments in the global polyol sweeteners market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global polyol sweeteners market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
- What are the local emerging players in the global polyol sweeteners market and how do they compete with the global players?
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Meticulous Research is founded in 2010 and incorporated as Meticulous Market Research Pvt. Ltd. in 2013 as a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956. Since its incorporation, the company has become the leading provider of premium market intelligence in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. With the meticulous primary and secondary research techniques, we have built strong capabilities in data collection, interpretation, and analysis of data ...
For more information: