Asia-Pacific Sodium Reduction Ingredients Market by Type (Amino Acids, Mineral Salts, Yeast Extracts, others (hydrolyzed vegetable protein, trehalose, nucleotides)), by application (Dairy, Bakery & Confectionary, Meat Products, Sauces, Seasonings & Snacks, others) and by Region
- Advertising -
According to the report published by Market Data Forecast named “Asia-Pacific Sodium Reduction Ingredients Market”, the market is estimated at $159.50 million in 2016 and poised to grow $292.83 million by 2021 with a CAGR of 12.92% in the forecast period.
Sodium is and essential nutrient for human body. It is a necessary mineral for normal functioning of organs in human body.
Salt is the most common source used by people for regular intake of sodium.
- Advertising -
But excessive sodium can harm the body. Extra sodium in the body increases blood pressure causes hypertension and other complications.
In order to reduce sodium consumption, new products are being launched as sodium reducing agents.
Sodium reducing agents are widely used in bakery and confectionaries, sauces and snacks. These agents are getting popular as masking agents that eliminate bitterness and metallic after-taste in food products.
Some of the sodium reducing ingredients includes mineral salts, amino acids and yeast extracts.
This report presents detailed analysis of various drivers driving the Sodium Reduction Ingredients Market as well as constraints of the market that binds it. Some of those factors are
- Increasing awareness among the masses towards health management.
- Increasing demand of processed food products.
- Rising cases of hypertension and sodium related disorders.
For Full Report refer to: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-sodium-reduction-ingredients-market-1541/
For deep understanding Sodium Reduction Ingredients Market is segmented by type and application. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
Asia-Pacific market for Sodium Reduction Ingredients is segmented based on type and application By type, the market is further sub-segmented into Amino Acids, Mineral Salts, Yeast Extracts, others. By application, the market is further sub-segmented into Dairy, Bakery & Confectionary, Meat Products, Sauces, Seasonings & Snacks, others.
Due to shift towards healthy food preferences the mineral salts segment accounts for the largest market share followed by the yeast extracts segment. Mineral salts and yeast extracts have been gaining significant growth for serving as an important component in food products due to the health benefits derived from them, without compromising on the flavor and taste.
The demand for sodium reduction ingredients in the sauces, seasonings & snacks segment accounts for the largest share, while the bakery & confectionery segment is projected to be the fastest-growing.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific market for Sodium Reduction Ingredients is segmented into China, India, Japan, South Korea and Australia. Indian sodium reduction ingredients market shows tremendous growth as Indian market is showing a rapid growth in demand of processed food.
Cargill Incorporated, Kerry Group Plc, Royal DSM N.V., Angel Yeast Co. Ltd., E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co., Cambrian Solutions Inc., Associated British Foods plc, Givaudan SA, and Company, Innophos Holdings, Inc, Jungbunzlauer Suisse A.G., Sensient Technologies Corporation and Tate & Lyle PLC are the major players of Asia-Pacific Sodium Reduction Ingredients market.
The Asia-Pacific Sodium Reduction Ingredients Market report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional and country-level analysis that provides an individual perspective of Asia-Pacific region and the aforementioned countries
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysis on basis of type and application sector along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook - Investment opportunities devised by stand in experts to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market.
Enquire about the report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-sodium-reduction-ingredients-market-1541/inquire
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: