Sustained weak economic growth has created an increasingly cost-conscious foodservice market in Finland, with 29% of consumers citing price to be the most important factor influencing decision making.
- Agency -.
"Finland - The Future of Foodservice to 2020", provides extensive insight and analysis of the Finnish Foodservice market over the next five years (2015-2020) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
Within the market, a low population density has led international operators to converge in the few populous cities, creating a fiercely competitive environment.
Increasingly, Finnish consumers are thinking and buying local, forcing international operators to incorporate local ingredients, traditions and even celebrities in an attempt to show a connection between their brands and Finnish culture.
- Agency -.
The report includes -
- Overview of Finland's macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on Finland’s foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
- Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea Shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) within Finland's foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
- Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the Finnish population.
- Key players: Overview of market leaders within the four major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
- Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the Finnish foodservice market.
- A fragile economic climate, high unemployment rate and low consumer confidence have solidified a shift towards a price conscious market, with Finnish consumers seeking out discounts and promotions across all foodservice channels.
- A trend towards “localism” amongst consumers has led operators to incorporate local ingredients and traditions in order to show a connection between their brands and Finnish culture.
- Retail operators' continued use of coffee as a loss leader has limited value growth of the coffee and tea shop channel in a country renowned for high consumption.
Reasons to access
- Specific forecasts of the foodservice market over the next five years (2015-2020) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
- Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
- Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within Finland's foodservice market.
Table of Content: Key Points
GDP and Consumer Price Index
Population and demographic highlights
Annual household income distribution
Introducing the Consumer Segments
Consumer segment profiles and key identification metrics
Segment engagement overview in four key profit sector channels
Profit Sector Metrics
Key metric highlights
Value share and growth by channel
Outlets and growth by channel
Transactions and growth by channel
Operator buying volumes and growth by channel
Channel historic and future growth dynamics
Outlet type and type of ownership growth dynamics
Profit Sector by Channel
Quick Service Restaurants (QSR)
Summary and key take-out
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: