Growth has been driven by transactions, with the potential for outlet growth in the increasingly urbanized country restricted by persistent regional, social and economic disparity. Many of the areas which do not currently offer foodservice are too impoverished to attract the proper investment.
- Agency -.
"Brazil - The Future of Foodservice to 2021", published provides extensive insight and analysis of the Brazilian Foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
Despite continued economic hardship, which saw revenue in Brazil’s foodservice profit sector fall at a CAGR of -14.0% in dollar terms from 2014 to 2016, the market has continued to grow steadily when measured in Brazilian Real, from a value of BRL 388 billion to BRL 426 billion in 2016. This growth is forecast to continue, at a CAGR of 5.1%, taking the market to a value of BRL 545 billion by 2021.
QSR, FSR and pubs, clubs and bars account for 74% of sales value in the foodservice profit sector.
- Agency -.
Similarly, many foodservice operators benefit from tourism, which continues to be concentrated in particular parts of the country.
The report includes -
- Overview of Brazil's macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on Brazil's foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
- Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea Shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) within Brazil's foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
- Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the Brazilian population.
- Key players: Overview of market leaders within the four major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
- Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the Finnish foodservice market.
- QSR benefitted from increased traffic during the recession, with consumers looking for cheap eats. Interestingly, American casual dining franchises also fared well between 2014 and 2016, as the wealthier consumers that these brands typically target remained largely unaffected by the recession.
- Some QSR operators are beginning to position themselves as more upmarket, with price points, quality and atmosphere at a standard halfway between QSR and FSR. The channel is therefore expected to become more flexible, offering more varied experiences and appealing to a wider consumer demographic.
- Value in pubs, clubs and bars is forecast to rise at a CAGR of 4.0% until 2021. Rising disposable incomes and a more stable economy will help drive an increase in premium alcohol sales.
The number of gastropubs in the country is also likely to increase, improving the food offering in the channel.
Reasons to access
- Specific forecasts of the Brazilian foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
- Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
- Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within Brazil's foodservice market.
Table of Content: Key Points
GDP and Consumer Price Index
Population and demographic highlights
Annual household income distribution
Introducing the Consumer Segments
Consumer segment profiles and key identification metrics
Segment engagement overview in four key profit sector channels
Profit Sector Metrics
Key metric highlights
Value share and growth by channel
Outlets and transactions growth by channel
Operator buying volumes and growth by channel
Channel historic and future growth dynamics
Outlet type and type of ownership growth dynamics
Profit Sector by Channel
Quick Service Restaurants (QSR)
Summary and key take-out
Full Service Restaurants (FSR)
Summary and key take-out
ACCESS REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/164…odservice-to-2021
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: