Affordability and good value therefore remain key considerations among Peruvian consumers, with limited, but potentially fruitful growth opportunities for more upscale, premium concepts and aspirational brands such as Starbucks.
- Agency -.
"Peru - The Future of Foodservice to 2021", provides extensive insight and analysis of Peru’s Foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
The Peruvian profit sector foodservice market saw sales value rise at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2014-2016. This growth is forecast to accelerate to 2021, at a CAGR of 4.8%, reflecting the wider Peruvian economy’s steady growth.
Approximately 80% of Peruvian are urban dwellers and the majority of foodservice growth opportunities are concentrated in the Lima Metropolitan Area, home to nearly a third of Peru’s total population.
- Agency -.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…odservice-to-2021
The report includes -
- Overview of Peru's macro-economic landscape: detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on Peru's foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
- Growth dynamics: in-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea Shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) within Peru's foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
- Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the Peruvian population.
- Key players: overview of market leaders within the four major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
- Case Studies: learn from examples of recent successes and failures within Peru's foodservice market.
- Peru's healthy economic climate is driving investment and aggressive expansion plans by international chains across restaurant channels, with revenue growth among chain operators forecast to outpace that of independents to 2021.
- Peruvian consumers’ growing affluence will increasingly drive them to more experiential, higher cost channels and premium, aspirational concepts and brands such as Starbucks. QSR chains should therefore work harder to cultivate stronger brand awareness and consumer loyalty, or risk losing market share to alternative channels.
- Revenue generated from takeaway transactions is forecast to grow at a significantly faster pace than that generated from dine-in occasions across restaurant channels to 2021. This trend will be most pronounced in the FSR and QSR channels, as young, busy urban consumers increasingly seek out high quality, convenience options from operators.
Reasons to access
- Specific forecasts of the foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
- Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
- Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within Peru's foodservice market.
Table of Content: Key Points
GDP and Consumer Price Index
Population and demographic highlights
Annual household income distribution
Introducing the Consumer Segments
Consumer segment profiles and key identification metrics
Segment engagement overview in four key profit sector channels
Profit Sector Metrics
Key metric highlights
Value share and growth by channel
Outlets and transactions growth by channel
Operator buying volumes and growth by channel
Channel historic and future growth dynamics
Outlet type and type of ownership growth dynamics
Profit Sector by Channel
Quick Service Restaurants (QSR)
Summary and key take-out
ACCESS REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/164…odservice-to-2021
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: