Germany’s Foodservice market grew at a CAGR of 1.9% from 2013-2015. Growing acceptance of chains in traditionally independent channels is making the market increasingly attractive for larger operators with an understanding of the market.
- Agency -.
Pune, India, 1 August 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Germany - The Future of Foodservice to 2020”.
"Germany - The Future of Foodservice to 2020", provides extensive insight and analysis of the German Foodservice market over the next five years (2015-2020) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
- Agency -.
Channels such as QSR find themselves coming into increasing conflict with high quality fast-casual operators.
The report includes -
- Overview of the German macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on Germany’s foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
- Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea Shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) within Germany’s foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
- Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the German population.
- Key players: Overview of market leaders within the four major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
- Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the German foodservice market.
- Growing prevalence of chains in traditionally independent channels is creating opportunities for operators who can successfully follow and integrate key trends.
- Consumers have developed from being budget and value driven to a broader focus on overall value. This has opened up opportunities for operators offering a fast-casual experience which successfully combines a competitive price point with the quality, local ingredients consumers are demanding.
- Urban convenience and increased demand for exotic flavors is putting pressure on local operators who are also expected to provide fresh ingredients.
Reasons to access
- Specific forecasts of the German foodservice market over the next five years (2015-2020) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
- Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
- Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within the Germany’s foodservice market.
Table of Content: Key Points
GDP and Consumer Price Index
Population and demographic highlights
Annual household income distribution
Introducing the Consumer Segments
Consumer segment profiles and key identification metrics
Segment engagement overview in four key profit sector channels
Profit Sector Metrics
Key metric highlights
Value share and growth by channel
Outlets and transactions growth by channel
Operator buying volumes and growth by channel
Channel historic and future growth dynamics
Outlet type and type of ownership growth dynamics
Profit Sector by Channel
Quick Service Restaurants (QSR)
Summary and key take-out
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: