The Wine market in the UK is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.9% during 2015-2020. Among all categories, Sparkling Wine category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2015-2020.
- Advertising -
Latest UK Wine Market and Consumer Insights From 2017 to 2020 report provides that Hypermarkets and Supermarkets are the leading distribution channel. Martini and Kupferberg Gold are the leading brands in the UK Wine Market.
- Advertising -
The Still Wine category has the highest volume share in the overall Wine market. The Sparkling Wine category is expected to register a faster value growth among all categories during 2015-2020.
Still Wine is the largest value category in the UK Wine market. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the UK Wine market.
Glass is the most commonly used packaging material in the UK Wine market.
Companies analysed in report Accolade Wines, Bacardi Limited, Blandy's, Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A., Fonseca Port Wine, Gonzalez Byass S.A., Harvey and Son (Lewes) Ltd, Henriques and Henriques-Vinhos Sa, Quinta And Vineyard Bottlers Vinhos S.A., Sogrape Vinhos S.A., Symington Family Estates, Taylor, Fladgate, and Yeatman - Vinhos, S.A., w and j graham port co, Bollinger, Cloudy Bay Vineyards Ltd, Codorníu, S.A., Europeenne de Participations Industrielles (EPI), First Cape Wines, Freixenet (Dws) Ltd, LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton S.A., Lanson International Diffusion, Laurent Perrier, Oyster Bay Wines, Pernod Ricard S.A., Treasury Wine Estates Vintners Limited, champagne taittinger, Balatonboglari Borgazdasag Zrt, Beyerskloof.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Wine market in the UK provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
Access Report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=823805
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Fortified Wine, Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bottle, Carton and Bag-In-Box
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Wine products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Key Topics Covered
- Macroeconomic indicators - GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Value and volume analysis for the UK's Wine market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the UK's Wine market
- Volume analysis by category
- Market value and growth rates, by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the UK Wine and Spirits market
- Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in the UK Wine market
- Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
- Penetration of private label by category in the UK Wine market
- Private label growth (in volume terms) compared to brands
- Wine market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Wine market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Wine market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
Consumer trend analysis
- Consumer trend framework and explanation of the sub-trends
- For key trends in the UK Wine market:
- How the trend is influencing consumption in the UK Wine market
- How to target the trend in the UK Wine market
- How the trend will evolve in the UK Wine market
- Key target demographic and the rate at which the trend will evolve
- What are the key drivers that will influence growth of Wine market in the future
- New products launched in the UK Wine market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: