The global feed phytogenics market is growing at a substantial rate due to the progress in the animal feed industry.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
The Global Feed Phytogenics Market was worth $0.51 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 6.35%, to reach $0.69 billion by 2021
Phytogenic feed Ingredients such as essential oils, oleoresins, and herbs & species are utilized in animal food. These additives enhance nutrition to livestock such as swine, cattle & broiler which are mainly used for meat intake as a source of protein.
These products are also known to have antiviral, antifungal, and antimicrobial characteristics.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
The growth of the global Feed Phytogenics market is majorly driven by factors such as increasing reliability on natural growth promoters, rise in per-capita meat intake, and ban of in-feed antibiotics by the EU. However, lack of efficacy of these compounds due to their intricate nature and volatile nature of essential oils are the main factors hindering the growth of the market.
Download free sample report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-feed-phytogenics-market-1256/request-sample
The Global Feed Phytogenics market is segmented based on Ingredients, Animal Type, and Application. The market for Feed Phytogenics, on the basis of Ingredients, is classified into Essential oils, Oleoresins, Herbs and Species, and others.
Essential oils lead the global Feed Phytogenics market and are also projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This is due to the extensive range of health benefits provided such as gut health support, antibiotic cutback, and healthy ingestion in poultry.
On the basis of Animal Type, the global Feed Phytogenics market is segmented into Poultry, Aquaculture, Swine, Ruminant, and others. Under this segment, Poultry leads the market accounting for more than 35% of the market share.
However, calf is projected to be the fastest growing segment with a CAGR of 7.8%, as they protect them from scours, diarrhoea and other gastrointestinal discrepancies. On the basis of Application, the global Feed Phytogenics market is segmented into Flavouring and Aroma, Organic Trace minerals, Anti-Parasitic, Feed Intake and Digestibility, and others.
- Essential oils
- Herbs and Species
By Animal Type
- Flavouring and Aroma
- Organic Trace minerals
- Feed Intake and Digestibility
Scope of the report:
- Global, Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!