“Middle-East and Africa Nutraceuticals Market” research report, published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.83% to reach USD 11.21 billion by 2021, from USD 7.68 billion in 2016.
- Advertising -
The nutraceutical is combination of “nutrient” (nourishing food component) and “pharmaceutical” (medical drug). Consumers fulfill their daily essential nutrient with nutraceuticals; also can suppress diseases while using these.
Nutraceuticals have received significant interest due to their potential nutritional, therapeutic and safety values. People can go for health enhancement through supplement food or by the intake of food that is nourished.
- Advertising -
Key factors which affect and thereby cause changes to the market dynamics are studied essentially and are presented in a well-known way in the report. Some of those factors are
- Grow in life expectancy, rise in lifestyle diseases all over the world and deficient nutrition
- A variation is observed between consumers from synthetic supplements to organic or natural ingredients which are obtained from non-Genetically Modified Organisms
- Lack of awareness about these nutraceutical ingredients in the developing countries.
Enquire more about the report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…arket-545/inquire
For granular level understanding the Nutraceuticals Market is segmented based on Bacteria Type and Application, each being provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
- 1) Based on Type:
- Proteins & Amino Acids
- Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates
- Phytochemicals & Plant Extracts
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Other Nutraceutical Type
- 2) Based on Application:
- Animal Nutrition
- Functional Food
- Dietary Supplements
- Functional Food Beverages
- Personal Care
Based on geography the Middle-East and Africa market is analyzed under regions namely, Middle-East and Africa. Middle East and Africa nutraceuticals market is likely to grow at a fastest pace.
This growth is attributed by the growing aging population, rise in per capita income in the region. Proactive lifestyle is driving reinforce acceptance for nutraceuticals across the region.
Furthermore, growing consumer demand for healthy food is also estimated to drive the nutraceuticals market in the region.
Some of the key players that operate in the Middle-East and Africa Nutraceuticals Market include E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, BASF SE, Cargill, Royal DSM N.V., General Mills, Inc., Incorporated, Groupe Danone S.A., and Archer Daniels Midland Company.
The trend for living looks and healthy eating set only to increase and new products are frequently hitting the market. This provides consumers with a dizzying array of choice, but it also means we're in a time of great opportunity for companies introducing new products in this space.
Investing in new innovative products or ideas does require resources, but this investment can pay off if you arrive at the right thing, and protect it with the right IP.
The Middle-East and Africa Nutraceuticals Market report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional level analysisthat provides an individual perspective of Middle-East and Africa region individually and on a whole
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysison basis of Type and Application along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook - Investment opportunities devised by stand in expertsto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: