Middle-East and Africa Sugar Substitutes Market by Type (high-intensity sweeteners, low-intensity sweeteners, high-fructose syrups), by Composition (Stevia, Aspartame, Cyclamate, Sucralose, Saccharin, AceK, D-Tagarose, Sorbitol, Maltitol, Xylitol), by Application (heath & personal care, beverages, food), and by Region
- Advertising -
According to the report “Middle-East & Africa Sugar Substitutes Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the Middle-East & Africa market is projected to reach USD 1.36 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 4.68% from 2016 to 2021.
Regular sugar which is high in calories is being replaced by a vast array of sugar substitutes. Modern consumers are more health-conscious and prefer healthy, but low-caloric food products.
Due to this, there has been high use of sugar substitutes in food & beverages industry.
- Advertising -
Sugar Substitutes is the world sweetener product which are used across a wide range of applications ranging from the bakery, confectionery, dairy, frozen foods, beverages, pharmaceuticals and personal care. Gaining importance of artificial sweeteners in the formulation of confectioneries, bakery, dairy, and frozen foods would have a strong impact on market growth over the next eight years.
Middle-East & Africa Sugar Substitutes Market: Drivers & Restraints
The market for Sugar substitutes is mainly driven due to rise in demand for low-calorie products and growing awareness about the benefits of sugar substitutes. Also, burgeoning population coupled with rising disposable income is increasing the demand for sugar substitutes.
But, the market growth can be dampened due to performance quality, sweetness intensity, and regulations imposed by governing bodies.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Middle-East & Africa Sugar Substitutes Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…75/request-sample
Middle-East & Africa Sugar Substitutes Market: Segmentation
- High-intensity sweeteners
- Low-intensity sweeteners
- High-fructose syrups
- Health & Personal Care
o Frozen foods
Middle-East & Africa Sugar Substitutes Market: Overview
The market is witnessing increasing incorporation of sugar substitutes into the health & personal care products which is expected to drive demandover the forecast period. The Middle-East & Africa market of sugar and sugar substitute is expected to grow with a single digit CAGR from 2015 to 2021 High-intensity sweeteners account for a highest market share and is expected to grow at a CAGR.
Its attributes such as cost reduction and appropriate blending with food & beverages to enhance the taste are anticipated to propel the demand in near future.
Food segment has the fastest growth, owing to increasing awareness and changing consumer patterns for low-calorie food products by application in 2016. The active compounds present in this plant are nearly 150 times sweeter than sugar and have a negligible effect on blood glucose levels.
Stevia also does not because the side effects usually associated with artificial sweeteners like aspartame.
Middle-East & Africa Sugar Substitutes Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, Middle-East and Africa market for Sugar Substitutes is segmented into Middle-East region and Africa region. MEA region is estimated to achieve highest gains in the near future due to emerging economies of these regions providing lucrative profit margins to the key market participants.
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the market growth till 2021 and what will be the resultant market forecast in the year?
- What was the market size from 2016 to 2021 ?
- What is the current and future Sugar Substitutes Market outlook in Middle-East & Africa? What trends are affecting the Middle-East & Africa market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Sugar Substitutes space in Middle-East & Africa?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Sugar Substitutes manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Sugar Substitutes currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Sugar Substitutes?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Sugar Substitutes?
Middle-East & Africa Sugar Substitutes Market: Key Players
Cargill Incorporated, Tate & Lyle PLC, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Roquette Freres S.A., PureCircle Ltd., Ajinomoto Co. Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company, MacAndrews & Forbes Incorporated, Ingredion Incorporation, and JK Sucralose Incorporation, are the major players of Middle-East and Africa Sugar Substitutes market.
Reasons to access Middle-East & Africa Sugar Substitutes Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: