The Middle-East and Africa Gourmet salt market has been estimated at USD 82.00 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 111.92 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.41% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021
- Advertising -
According to the report Middle-East and Africa Gourmet salt Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the Middle-East and Africa market is projected to reach USD 111.92 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.41% from 2016 to 2021.
Gourmet salts are the sea salts which are used to preserve canned food products in order to store food item for longer period. Gourmet salts due to their high preservative characteristics are finding their application in meat & seafood processing industry.
Because of low sodium content, these products are expected to emerge as a preferable product over normal table salts due to associated health benefits.
- Advertising -
Gourmet salts are those high-quality unrefined salts, sea salts which are mostly hand-harvested and used particularly in upscale culinary applications. Gourmet salts are expensive due to their scarcity, their multi-coloured different flavors and appeal that add value to the dish.
This makes gourmet salts radically distinct, when compared to the average common salt, increasing their demand among culinary experts and common people who are learning about their distinctive qualities, alike.
Middle-East and Africa Gourmet salt Market: Drivers & Restraints
The market for Gourmet Salt in Middle-East and Africa region is mainly driven due to increase in gourmet restaurants, its rising demand in traditional cuisines and by professional cooks, and also increasing demand in food & beverage and food service industries. But, the market growth can be constrained due to high price of these salts, along with high processing and packaging cost and lack of awareness in consumers regarding its health benefits.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Middle-East and Africa Gourmet salt Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-gourmet-salt-market-1041/request-sample
Middle-East and Africa Gourmet salt Market: Segmentation
- Fleur de Sel
- Sel Gris
- Himalayan Salt
- Flake Salt
- Specialty Salt
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Meat & Poultry Products
- Seafood Products
- Sauces & Savory
Middle-East and Africa Gourmet salt Market: Overview
Based on Type, Fleur de sel is the dominating segment, followed by other gourmet salts in present and continue to be same during forecast period. Based on application, bakery and confectionary segment is expected to contribute maximum income to the Middle-East and Africa gourmet salts market.
Limited availability, coupled with expensive cost, will remain the key factors limiting the market penetration during 2016-2021. Moreover, the treated salts is much higher compared to adoption rate of natural salts.
Several live cooking shows promote gourmet salts and other gourmet food products, which will further push the market through to 2021
Middle-East and Africa Gourmet salt Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, Middle-East and Africa market for Gourmet salt is segmented into Middle-East region and Africa region. The market in this region is starting to grow slowly, with high penetration of well-established market players into the untapped markets of this region, by expanding their consumer base and introducing new products.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Gourmet salt Market outlook in Middle-East and Africa? What trends are affecting the Middle-East and Africa market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Gourmet salt space in Middle-East and Africa?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Gourmet salt manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Gourmet salt currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Gourmet salt?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Gourmet salt?
Middle-East and Africa Gourmet salt Market: Key Players
Morton Salt, Inc., Saltworks, Inc., Murray River Gourmet Salt, Infosa, Cargill, Inc., Alaska Pure, Cheetham Salt Ltd., Pyramid Salt Pty. Ltd., Maldon Crystal Salt Co. and Amagansett Sea Salt Co., are the major players of Middle-East and Africa Gourmet salt market.
Reasons to access Middle-East and Africa Gourmet salt Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: