“Middle-East and Africa Organic Soy Protein market " research report, published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing with a CAGR of 15.89% to reach USD 39.24 Million by 2021, from USD 18.78 Million in 2016.
- Advertising -
Soy protein isolate is the dry protein powder ingredient that is extracted, or isolated, from the remaining hull and oil of the soybean. They are low in fat content, cholesterol free and contains a minimum of 90% protein and is completely gluten free.
The market in Middle-East and Africa is slowly growing with increasing awareness about soy products and its benefits. Also, in the countries with lower per-capita income, people are starting to prefer soy products over other alternatives, due to its cheaper price.
- Advertising -
Request sample: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…1/request-sample
For granular level understanding the Organic Soy Protein market is segmented based on type and application, each being provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
- 1) Based on Type:
- 2) Based on Application:
- Functional foods
- Infant formula
- Dairy alternatives
- Meat alternatives
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Other applications
The Middle-East and Africa market is also analyzed individually in both the regions, thereby providing a more detailed geographical understanding of the market. Some of the major countries that hold significant place in this market include Egypt, KSA, UAE, Nigeria and Algeria.
Request for Report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…request-discount
Some of the key players that operate in the Middle-East and Africa Organic Soy Protein market include Harvest Innovations, Agrawal Oil & Biochem, Frank Food Products, The Scoular Company, Devansoy Inc., Biopress S.A.S., Natural Products Inc., Hodgson Mill, SunOpta, Inc., and World Food Processing. Only recently ADM Enhanced its Plant Protein, Gluten-Free Ingredient Portfolio with Purchase of Harvest Innovations.
The Middle-East and Africa Organic Soy Protein report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional level analysisthat provides an individual perspective of Middle-East and Africa region individually and on a whole
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysison basis of type, application along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook - Investment opportunities devised by stand in expertsto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: