According to the report “Middle East and Africa Pea Protein Market”, published by Market Data Forecast, the market is projected to reach USD 4.13 Million by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.79 % from 2016 to 2021.
- Advertising -
Pea concentrates contain up to 75% protein content and are used in food, beverages and aqua-feed. Textured pea proteins are being increasingly incorporated in dietary supplements and beverages owing to its high fiber content and texture similar to that of meat.
Pea protein and other plant proteins have complementary amino acid profiles, which when combined, offer enhanced nutritional benefits.
Request sample: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…69/request-sample
In countries of Middle-east and Africa, the demand for Pea Protein is slowly rising with increasing awareness about the nutritional benefits of Pea Proteins and its varied application.
- Advertising -
Growing awareness among people is creating wide range of opportunities in this market.
Enquire more about the report : www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…arket-769/inquire
- 1) By Type
- 2) By Application
- Snacks & bakery products
- Meat extenders
- Meat substitute
- Food & beverages
- Other food application
Some of the key players operating in pea protein market are A&B Ingredients, Axiom Foods, Inc., Consucra-Groupe Warcoing, Burcon NutraScience Ltd., Roquette Freres and Nutri-Pea Limited.
Enquire now: www.marketdataforecast.com/cart/bu…rotein-market-769
The Middle East and Africa Pea Protein Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: