Middle-East and Africa Dietary fibers market is growing with a CAGR of 13.38 % to reach USD 0.47 billion by 2021, from USD 0.25 billion in 2016.
Dietary fiber is portion of food that is indigestible and is derived from plants. Dietary fiber can be of two primary types, namely soluble fiber and insoluble.
Soluble fibers are dissolvable in water and are easily fermented within colon. Insoluble fibers can metabolically ferment within large intestines and hence, are extensively utilized in feed industries, pharmaceutical, and functional food.
Request sample: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…48/request-sample
Key factors which affects and thereby shift the market dynamics are studied intrinsically and are presented in an illustrious way in the report. Some of those factors are
- growing nutrients demand as dietary supplements
- changing habits related to food consumption
- increasing geriatric population
- increasing occurrence of a number of health issues due to which people are opting for healthier foods containing dietary fibers.
- increasing strict regulations introduced by regulatory bodies
- the FDA on the consumption of dietary fiber.
For granular level understanding the Dietary fibers market is segmented based on type and application, each being provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
1) By Type
2) By Source
- Cereals & Grains
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Other crops
3) By Application
- Functional Food & Beverages
- Animal Feed
- Pet Food
The Middle-East and Africa market is also analyzed individually in both the regions, thereby providing a more detailed geographical understanding of the market. Some of the major countries that hold significant place in this market include Egypt, KSA, UAE, Nigeria and Algeria.
Customize Report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…/customize-report
Some of the key players that operate in the Middle-East and Africa Dietary fibers market include Archer Daniels Midland Company, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Cargill, Incorporated, Südzucker AG, Tate & Lyle PLC, Ingredion Incorporated, Roquette Frères, and SunOpta Inc.,
The Middle-East and Africa Dietary fibers market report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional level analysisthat provides an individual perspective of Middle-East and Africa region individually and on a whole
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysison basis of type, application, source along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook - Investment opportunities devised by stand in expertsto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!