The Middle-East and Africa Insoluble Dietary Fiber Market is estimated to grow from $0.21 billion from 2016 to $0.30 billion with a CAGR of 7.48% in the forecast period 2016-2021.
- Advertising -
Insoluble fibers are impending sources of prebiotics and are broadly employed in the food industry due to their versatile applications. Insoluble dietary fiber does not absorb or dissolve in water.
It passes all the way through our digestive system in close to its original form. Insoluble dietary fiber offers much remuneration to intestinal health, with a reduction in the risk and occurrence of hemorrhoids and constipation.
- Advertising -
Insoluble dietary fibers have multi-disciplinary uses, some of which are being engaged as bulking agents in condensed sugar applications, as a successful moisture manger in fat replacing, as a tool for incorporating texture, and as a natural antioxidant. Latest studies have shown that people with more consumption of fibers are fewer prone to diseases such as obesity, stroke, and hypertension.
Request sample: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…15/request-sample
With the increase in population with lifestyle related diseases, demand for these insoluble fibers is bound to increase during the forecast period. Many big companies collaborating in order to produce high quality products has also led to the growth in demand of these products.
Increase in population with diabetic patients and other cardio vascular and cholesterol related diseases will further fuel the demand of insoluble fibers.
Access report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…/request-discount
The Insoluble Dietary Fibers are based on different product type, end user. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
- 1) By Product Type.
- Chitin & Chitosan.
- Resistant Starch.
- 2) By End User.
- Functional Foods and Beverages.
- Animal Feed.
Geographically the market is segmented into Middle-East and Africa. Africa is leading the region’s market while Middle-East is expected to grow at highest CAGR.
The major international players operating in insoluble dietary fiber market are Roquette Frères, Südzucker A.G., Tate & Lyle PLC, Ingredion Incorporated, E. I. DuPont de Nemours and Company, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill, Inc., Sunopta Inc.
and others. Key players have engaged in wide scientific research to recognize better and economically probable active ingredients with a wider application range
Scope of the Middle-East and Africa Insoluble Dietary Fiber Market:
- Regional and country-level analysis that provides an innate perspective of Middle-East and African regional Markets.
- To detect major focus areas of industrial growth Segment-level analysis on basis of type, products, application and end-user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations are provided
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses that examine the macro & micro environmental factors such as political influence, technological prowess, industry rivalry to name a few.
- An extensive listing of major market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies all rolled out into Competitive landscape
- Expertly devised Market Outlook comprising the Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: