The report highlights top growth opportunities for meat market in Japan and outlines new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Top Growth Opportunities: Dairy & Soy Food in Japan”.
Consumer and Market Insights: Top Growth Opportunities for Dairy & Soy in Japan provides an overview of the meat market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption.
This report identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption.
The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to –
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Japanese market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Dairy & Soy, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e.
they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes over 2011-2016 for Japan, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2016-2021 period
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by GlobalData have on Dairy & Soy consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and Japan-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs
Get sample report @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…oy-food-in-japan
- The Japanese Dairy market declined during 2011-2016 in US dollar terms, however, a substantial CAGR is forecast during 2016-2021.
- The Dairy market has been value-driven over the last five years.
- Private label penetration is exceptionally low in the Japanese Dairy & Soy market.
- Various Health & Wellness trends are contributing heavily to the strong overall growth in the H+W market for Japanese Dairy.
Key points to buy
- This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Japan's Dairy & Soy consumers.
- This is based on unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Dairy & Soy sector.
- Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined.
- This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Table of Contents
- Introducing a top growth market for Dairy
- Market insight - identifying the opportunities to move into
- Retail and distribution insight - key channels and retailers driving growth
- Company and brand insight - the competitive landscape defined
- Consumer insight - who, what, when, where, and why
- Product and packaging insights
- White spaces and innovation opportunities - space to move into
- Appendix and Definitions
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: