Brazil is the largest market in the Latin American Savory Snacks sector. Rising demand for affordable, easy-to-carry and quick-to-consume snacks are the key factors driving the sector in the country.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Country Profile: Savory Snacks Sector in Brazil”.
Of all the markets, Processed Snacks is the largest in value and volume terms, and is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2016-2021.
Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the sector, while Glass is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2016-2021. PepsiCo, General Mills, Inc. and The Kellogg Company are the leading market players in the Brazilian Savory Snacks sector.
Country Profile report on the Savory Snacks sector in Brazil provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021
- Market coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ethnic/Traditional Snacks, Meat Snacks, Nuts and Seeds, Popcorn, Potato Chips, Pretzels and Processed Snacks with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack type in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Package material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board, Rigid Metal, and Rigid Plastics, and others; pack type data for: Bag/Sachet, Film, Stand Up Pouch, Can, Speciality container, Tray, and Jar.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…sector-in-brazil
- The Savory Snacks sector in Brazil is forecast to grow at 10.1% CAGR in value terms during 2016-2021.
- Processed Snacks is the largest market in both value and volume terms in the Brazilian Savory Snacks sector.
- Flexible Packaging was the most commonly used packaging material in the Brazilian Savory Snacks sector.
- The top five brands in the Brazilian Savory Snacks sector accounted for 42.4% value share in 2016
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets was the leading distribution channel in the Brazilian Savory Snacks sector.
Key point s to access
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Savory Snacks products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.
Table of Contents
- Report Scope
2. Executive summary
3. Brazil in the global and regional context
- Market size analysis - Savory Snacks sector
- Market and category analysis
- Distribution analysis
- Competitive landscape
- Health & Wellness analysis
- Packaging analysis
- Macroeconomic analysis
15. About GlobalData
17. Contact Us
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: