Savory Snacks India Market 2017 Analysis, Opportunities and Forecast to 2021
Rising urbanization and growing demand for packaged traditional snacks are driving demand for branded traditional snacks in India. Of the five markets, Ethnic/Traditional Snacks is the largest while the Potato Chips market is forecast to register the fastest growth during forecast period (2016-2021).
Convenience Stores is the leading channel for distribution of Savory Snacks products in the country.
Country Profile report on the Savory Snacks sector in India provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021
- Market coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ethnic/Traditional Snacks, Nuts and Seeds, Popcorn, Potato Chips, and Processed Snacks with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack type in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Package material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board, Rigid Metal, and Rigid Plastics, and others; pack type data for: Bag/Sachet, Film, Stand Up Pouch, Can, Speciality container, Tray, and Jar.
- Of the five markets analysed, Ethnic/Traditional Snacks is the leading, registering a CAGR of 17.5% in value terms during 2016-2021
- Per capita consumption of Ethnic/Traditional Snacks is noticeably high in India compared to global and regional levels
- Convenience Stores is the leading channel accounting for nearly two-third of the overall sales in the distribution of Savory Snacks products in the country
- Carton - Folding is the only primary outer type used for packaging of products in the Indian Savory Snacks sector
- Kids & Babies and Older Young Adults together accounted for more than half share in the consumption of Savory Snacks
Reasons to access
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Savory Snacks products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.
Table of Content: Key Points
- Report Scope 1
- Executive summary 3
- India in the global and regional context 5
3.1. India’s share in the Global and Asia-Pacific Savory Snacks sectors 5
3.2. India compared to other leading countries in Asia-Pacific 6
- Market size analysis - Savory Snacks sector 7
4.1. Value and volume analysis - Savory Snacks sector in India 7
4.2. Per capita consumption - India compared to Asia-Pacific and globally 8
4.3. Extent to which consumers are trading up/down 9
4.4. Value and volume analysis of markets in the Savory Snacks sector 10
4.5. Growth analysis by markets 11
- Market and category analysis 12
5.1. Per capita consumption analysis by markets 12
5.2. Market analysis: Ethnic/Traditional Snacks 13
5.3. Market analysis: Nuts and Seeds 14
5.4. Market analysis: Popcorn 16
5.5. Market analysis: Potato Chips 18
5.6. Market analysis: Processed Snacks 19
- Distribution analysis 22
6.1. Distribution channel share analysis: Savory Snacks 22
6.2. Distribution channel share analysis: Ethnic/Traditional Snacks 23
6.3. Distribution channel share analysis: Nuts and Seeds 24
6.4. Distribution channel share analysis: Popcorn 25
6.5. Distribution channel share analysis: Potato Chips 26
6.6. Distribution channel share analysis: Processed Snacks 27
- Competitive landscape 28
7.1. Brand share analysis by sector 28
ACCESS REPORT at www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/179…s-sector-in-india
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: