The French foodservice market is more traditional and fragmented that in neighboring countries and therfore evolutionary change has been slower. Consumers are beginning to demand more from operators however with an increased emphasis on experimentation and convenience in combination with a long held sense of localism.
Pune, India, 24th August 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “France - The Future of Foodservice to 2020”.
"France - The Future of Foodservice to 2020 ", report provides extensive insight and analysis of France’s Foodservice market over the next five years (2015-2020) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
Overall revenue in the French profit foodservice sector grew at a CAGR of 1.1% between 2013 and 2015. This has been driven by growth in a resurgent QSR channel.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…odservice-to-2020
The report includes -
- Overview of France’s macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on France’s foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
- Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea Shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) within France’s foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
- Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the French population.
- Key players: Overview of market leaders within the four major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
- Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the French foodservice market.
- A weak economy, high unemployment and stagnant wages dampened growth in French foodservice prior to 2015. The French foodservice sector is more traditional than in comparable countries; independent operators and FSR are key components of the market.
In the FSR channel large players all serve similar food and drink offerings.
- French consumers are becoming more adventerous in their foodservice choices and are increasingly unsatified with exisiting options; this is especialy pronounced amongst younger consumers. The QSR channel has been growing at the expense of the FSR channel by offering a greater variety of food options to these consumers.
- Convenience factors are growing as a motivation for a visit to a foodservice outlet. Channels such as QSR and coffee and tea shops are well placed to benefit from this trend.
Reasons to access
- Specific forecasts of the foodservice market over the next five years (2015-2020) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
- Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
- Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within France’s foodservice market.
Table of Content: Key Points
GDP and Consumer Price Index
Population and demographic highlights
Annual household income distribution
Introducing the Consumer Segments
Consumer segment profiles and key identification metrics
Segment engagement overview in four key profit sector channels
Profit Sector Metrics
Key metric highlights
Value share and growth by channel
Outlets and transactions growth by channel
Operator buying volumes and growth by channel
Channel historic and future growth dynamics
Outlet type and type of ownership growth dynamics
Profit Sector by Channel
Quick Service Restaurants (QSR)
Summary and key take-out
Full Service Restaurants (FSR)
Summary and key take-out
ACCESS REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/179…odservice-to-2020
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!