Malaysia’s profit sector foodservice market grew at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2014-2016. This reflects the growing number of urban consumers visiting the market to satisfy their hunger as they shift away from traditional eating habits.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Malaysia - The Future of Foodservice”.
"Malaysia - The Future of Foodservice to 2021 ", published by provides extensive insight and analysis of the Malaysian foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
As a result, growth is expected to expand to 5.3% until 2021. The majority of this growth will remain in more affluent urban areas.
While QSR leads transactions, FSR is the largest channel by value, representing 23.1% of the profit sector. Trends towards healthy eating and 'healthy indulgence' are expected to continue having an impact on the market.
This will help FSR to grow fastest of all channels despite an increase in price consciousness due to rising prices.
The report includes –
- Overview of the Malaysian macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on the Malaysian foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
- Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea Shops) within Malaysia’s foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
- Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the Malaysian population.
- Key players: Overview of market leaders within the three major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
- Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the Malaysian foodservice market.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…dservice-to-2021
- Rising prices are ‘putting the squeeze’ on consumers. While they remain cautious, profit sector foodservice continues to grow, reflecting a cautious optimism.
- The urban/rural divide continues to be a major obstacle to the expansion of foodservice outside of cities. Additionally, as the country becomes more urbanized, there is downward pressure on outlet expansion.
- Core consumers pushing foodservice growth are the growing middle class. While these consumers are expected to come under renewed pressure due to rising prices, they do not show signs of retreating from the market.
Key points to access
- Specific forecasts of the foodservice market over the next five years (2015-2020) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
- Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
- Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within Malaysia's foodservice market.
Table of Contents
GDP and Consumer Price Index
Population and demographic highlights
Annual household income distribution
Introducing the Consumer Segments
Consumer segment profiles and key identification metrics
Segment engagement overview in three key profit sector channels
Profit Sector Metrics
Key metric highlights
Value share and growth by channel
Outlets and transactions growth by channel
Operator buying volumes and growth by channel
Channel historic and future growth dynamics
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!