Australia accounted for 7.1% volume share in the Asia Pacific Confectionery sector. The Australian Confectionery sector is led by the Chocolate market in both value and volume terms.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Country Profile: Confectionery Sector in Australia”.
It is also expected to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2016-2021. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets account for a leading share in the distribution of confectionery products in the country.
Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used package material, while the use of Rigid Metal is expected to register the fastest growth during 2016-2021. Dairy Milk and Allen`s are the leading market players in the sector.
Country Profile report on the Confectionery sector in Australia provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021.
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Chocolate, Gum, and Sugar Confectionery with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as Cash & Carries and warehouse Clubs, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Package material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; Pack data for: Carton, Film, Bag/Sachet, Tub, Wrapper, Bottle, and Tube.
Sample report @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…tor-in-australia
- The per capita consumption of Confectionery is higher in Australia compared to the global and regional level
- Per capita consumption of Chocolate and Sugar Confectionery is noticeably high in Australia compared to global and regional levels
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the largest distribution channel followed by Convenience Stores
- Dairy Milk accounts for the leading share in the Australian Confectionery sector
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used package material in the Australian Confectionery sector
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Confectionery products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.
Table of Contents
- Report Scope
2. Executive summary
3. Australia in the global and regional context
- Market size analysis - Confectionery sector
- Market and category analysis
- Distribution analysis
- Competitive landscape
- Health & Wellness analysis
- Packaging analysis
- Macroeconomic analysis
17. Contact Us
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!