Bakery & Cereals in Australia Market Share, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast to 2021
Consumer and Market Insights "Top Growth Opportunities: Bakery & Cereals in Australia", provides an overview of the bakery and cereal market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights top growth opportunities for bakery & cereals market in Australia and outlines new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
This report identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption.
The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Australia's Bakery & Cereals consumers. This is based on unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Bakery & Cereals sector.
Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
- The Australian Bakery & Cereals market saw a small decline in US$ between 2011 and 2016, due to the depreciation of the Australian Dollar. However, the growth is forecast to change to positive in the next five years between 2016 and 2021.
- Australia ranks among the biggest markets in the global Bakery & Cereals sector in terms of per capita consumption, concretely third in 2016, and expected to become the second largest by 2021
- Opportunities for premiumization in Bakery & Cereals have been limited over the past five years, but this situation is expected to improve between 2016 and 2021.
- Domestic Bakery & Cereals brands in Australia have outperformed international ones.
Reasons to access
Get access to -
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Australian market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Bakery & Cereals, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e.
they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes over 2011-2016 for Australia, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2016-2021 period
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by GlobalData have on Bakery & Cereals consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and Australia-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs
Table of Content: Key Points
- Introducing a top growth market for Bakery & Cereals
Top 10 global growth opportunities scores
Top global issues
Assessment against global strategic issues
Predicted future issues for the global sector
Reward and risk assessment
Opportunity score - overview
Consumer spending trends - peer group comparisons
Political, Economic, Social, and Technological: Analysis
Enablers and inhibitors of growth
Rewards and opportunities for growth
Summary of the market
- Market insight - identifying the opportunities to move into
Market growth by category
Value growth of the market
Volume growth of the market
Level of premiumization by category
Category analysis - key factors driving change
- Retail and distribution insight - key channels and retailers driving growth
Bakery & Cereals retail channel share
Key Retail Channel trends
Routes to market
Drivers of change in the sector
- Company and brand insight - the competitive landscape defined
Company and brand strength
ACCESS REPORT at www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/203…eals-in-australia
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: