Cooking oils and fats contain essential fatty acids that a vital role in humans. Cooking oils and fats are composed of saturated, polysaturated, and monosaturated fatty acids in different proportions.
- Advertising -
The global cooking oils & fats market generated revenue of $60,399 million in 2015, and is estimated to reach $65,260 million by 2022, registering a CAGR of 1.12% during the forecast period.
Saturated fats increase body cholesterol levels, while monosaturated and polysaturated fatty acids lower the cholesterol level in the human body.
- Advertising -
Increase in demand for cooking oils and fats in the emerging markets such as India, Indonesia, and Argentina fuels the market growth. In addition, growth in disposable income of consumers and busy lifestyle of consumers boost the demand for processed foods and ready-to-drink beverages, worldwide, which in turn fuels the market growth.
Upsurge in use of high quality edible oils due to growth in heart related diseases is one of the major driving factors of the market. However, adverse effects caused by trans fats due to excess consumption of oils & fats and high cost of raw materials hamper the market growth.
The growing demand for cost-effective and healthy substitutes for trans fats is expected to provide lucrative opportunities to market players in the near future.
The global cooking oils and fats market is segmented based on product type and geography. Based on product type, the market is segmented into vegetable & seed oil, spreadable oils & fats, butter, margarine, olive oil, and cooking fats.
Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA (South America, Middle East and Africa).
The leading market profiled in the report include Unilever PLC, Cargill, Inc., International Foodstuff Company Limited, United Plantations Berhad, Wilmar International Limited, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Associated British Foods plc, Bunge Limited, CHS Inc., ConAgra Foods Inc.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends and dynamics of the global cooking oils and fats market.
- This report includes the study of the competitive landscape and value chain to understand the competitive environment across geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2022, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- SWOT analysis highlights the internal environment of the leading companies for effective strategy formulation.
- This report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2022, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency. With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market ...
For more information: