This report reveals Baby Food and Care Trends To Watch out for In 2017. It mentions top players in the market such as Super Yummies, Ella's Kitchen, Rituals, Dove Baby, Fruttonero Bimbo Bio, Johnson & Johnson and more.
- Advertising -
Global Baby Food and Care Trends in 2017: Exploring the baby food, drinks, toiletries, and diapers categories and Innovation Trends in Baby Food and Baby Care
Baby Food market Top trends for 2017 report explores how new trends influencing modern consumers' lives, such as smart technology and the fear of germs influence the baby food, baby beverages, baby toiletries, and diapers categories. Report provides baby food, drinks, toiletries, and diapers categories trends.
Get sample report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/r…aspx?name=1058760
Categories in the baby food sector continue to evolve, driven by the parental desire to provide their children with the best products available, as well as to increase the efficacy of the processes involved in caring for their babies. Specifically, products that address concerns regarding germs and the spread of disease are popular, as are those with healthful credentials.
- Advertising -
Companies mentioned in this report:
Little Spoon, Nourish Baby, The Honest Company, Owlet, Thermibody, BabyGigl, Arruru, Aquaint, Little Remedies, Olive Italia, Thistle Baby, Sprout Foods, Happybaby, Maeli, Babyganics, Baybee Organics, Earth's Best, Good Gout, Mum-Mum, Earth Friendly Baby, Primal Life Paleo, The Super Yummies, Ella's Kitchen, Rituals, Dove Baby, Fruttonero Bimbo Bio, Johnson & Johnson.
Four key trends that are impacting innovation in baby food and care are -
- Smart Parenting: Immersed in a world of digital technology, parents are increasingly incorporating smart solutions into their lives, in a bid to make parenting activities less burdensome.
- Hyper-Protection: Recognizing concerns regarding germs and the spread of disease, brands are capitalizing on the comfort parents find in "hypoallergenic" and "antibacterial" claims.
- Health Haven: Parents seek products with healthful credentials, even taking a DIY approach to ensure the utmost care at this crucial stage of their child's development.
- Adultification: Increasingly sophisticated innovation is evident in this sector, as influenced by a wealth of trends impacting the adult food, drink, and personal care sectors.
Access report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/d…aspx?name=1058760.
The smart parenting trend will further drive the desire for digitally connected wearable devices for babies. Devices that enable parents to track the heart rate and activity levels of their children will become more popular, taking the worry away from protective parents.
Customized products formulated with the specific health requirements and taste preferences of babies in mind will become more main stream, given the parental interest in personalized products for their children's health and wellness needs.
In the future, parents will be able to build baby personal care subscription services completely from scratch, as is currently possible with baby food subscription services.
- Over a third of parents agree that working out what food and drinks are healthy for their children is confusing.
- Over two thirds of parents pay high or very high attention to the ingredients used in products they buy for their children.
- More parents are aware of what the term "clean label" is when asked, compared with non-parents.
Benefits of report
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Access report at www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1058760
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: