Key Players-Perfetti Van Melle Oy, Karl Fazer
- Advertising -
"Opportunities in the Western Europe Confectionery Sector", report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Western Europe Confectionery sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/425010
Perfetti Van Melle
Oy Karl Fazer
Chocoladefabriken Lindt & Sprungli
The Western European Confectionery sector is the largest in the world in value and volume terms. Chocolate is the largest market in the Western European Confectionery sector, followed by Sugar Confectionery and Gum.
- Advertising -
Amongst the high potential countries in Western Europe, Germany is the largest market in value terms, while the Dutch Confectionery sector is forecast to grow at the fastest pace in value terms during 2016-2021. High disposable incomes and growing demand for gourmet products are driving the Western Europe Confectionery sector.
Government measures to curb sugar consumption and unstable Coca supplies may impact sector growth. Milka, Dairy Milk, Haribo, Kinder, and Ferrero Rocher are the leading brands in the Western European Confectionery sector.
Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the largest distribution channel in the Western European Confectionery sector.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…-growth-economies
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Western Europe Confectionery sector. It includes analysis on the following -
- Sector overview: Provides an overview of the sector size, value, and volume growth analysis, across regions.
- Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of Confectionery products by markets across the key countries in the Western Europe region.
- High potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of top four high potential countries in the Western Europe region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of four high potential countries covering value growth during 2016-2021, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
- Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the Health & Wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall Confectionery sector during 2011-2021. The analysis includes key Health & Wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of Confectionery products in the Western Europe region, in 2016.
It also covers the market share of leading companies offering Confectionery with health & wellness attributes in the same year.
- Brand analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the Western Europe region and analyzes the growth of private labels in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for Confectionery across the key countries in the Western Europe region, in 2016. It covers six distribution channels: Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, Department Stores, Dollar Stores & Variety Stores, Vending Machines, and Others, which includes Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, e-Retailers, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, and Other Retailers.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various packaging materials, pack types, closures, and outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of Confectionery.
Reasons to access
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail.
This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: