"Opportunities in the Latin American Confectionery Sector", report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Latin America Confectionery sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
- Advertising -
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/425011
The Hershey Company
Perfetti Van Melle
The Latin America Confectionery sector is one of the smallest Confectionery sectors in the world in value and volume terms. Chocolate is the largest market in the Latin America Confectionery sector, followed by Sugar Confectionery and Gum.
- Advertising -
Amongst the high potential countries in Latin America, Brazil is the largest market in value and volume terms followed by Chile. Chile’s Confectionery sector is forecast to grow at the fastest pace in value and volume terms during 2016-2021.
Growing middle class population with rising disposable incomes and demand for healthy Confectionery variants such as sugar free and fortified with additional benefits are the major growth drivers. Rising prevalence of lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and obesity, rising prices of raw materials and strict food labeling laws are the major challenges faced by Confectionery manufacturers in the region.
Trident, Goroto, Lacta, Arcor, and Especialidades are the leading brands in the Latin America Confectionery sector. Convenience Stores is the largest distribution channel in the Latin America Confectionery sector.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…-growth-economies
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Latin American Confectionery sector. It includes analysis on the following -
- Market overview: Includes sector size, market size and growth analysis by markets.
- Change in consumption: Provides a shift in the consumption of Confectionery by markets across different countries in the Latin American region.
- High potential countries: Includes Risk-Reward analysis of six countries across the Latin American region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure. Out of six, a total of four high potential countries are shortlisted.
- Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the Health & Wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall Confectionery sector during 2011-2021. The analysis includes key Health & Wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of Confectionery in 2016.
It also covers the market share of leading companies offering Confectionery with health and wellness attributes in the same year.
- Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the Latin American region, besides analyzing the growth of private labels in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the Latin American Confectionery sector in 2016. It covers five distribution channels - Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, Department Stores, “Dollar Stores” & Variety Stores, Vending Machines, and Others that include eRetailers, Cash & Carries & Warehouse Clubs, Drug stores & Pharmacies, and Other Retailers.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various packaging materials, pack types, closure and outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of Confectionery.
Reasons to access
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail.
This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Access this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/425011
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: