"Opportunities in the Eastern Europe Confectionery Sector", report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Eastern Europe Confectionery sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/425013
Perfetti Van Melle
The Eastern Europe Confectionery sector is one of the smallest Confectionery sectors in the world in value and volume terms. Chocolate is the largest market in the Eastern Europe Confectionery sector, followed by Sugar Confectionery and Gum.
Amongst the high potential countries in Eastern Europe, Russia is the largest market in value and volume terms. The Russian Confectionery sector is also forecast to grow at the fastest pace in value and volume terms during 2016-2021.
Rising demand for premium quality Confectionery products and the increasing popularity of Confectionery products with natural and organic ingredients are the major growth drivers. Lower disposable incomes of consumers in Eastern Europe as comparted to their counterparts in North America and Western Europe and growing awareness of the harmful effects of excessive sugar consumption may hinder sector growth.
Orbit, Kinder, Milka, Snickers, and Alenka are the leading brands in the Eastern Europe Confectionery sector. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the largest distribution channel in the Eastern Europe Confectionery sector.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…-growth-economies
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Eastern Europe Confectionery sector. It includes analysis on the following -
- Sector overview: Provides overview of the sector size, value and volume growth analysis, across regions
- Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of Confectionery by markets across the key countries in Eastern Europe.
- High potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of nine countries across Eastern Europe based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure. Out of nine, a total of 4 high potential countries are shortlisted.
- Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of four high potential countries covering value growth during 2016-2021, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
- Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the Health & Wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall Confectionery sector during 2011-2021. The analysis includes key Health & Wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of Confectionery products in Eastern Europe, in 2016.
It also covers the market share of leading companies offering Confectionery with Health and Wellness attributes in the same year.
- Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in Eastern Europe, besides analyzing the growth of private labels in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for Confectionery across the key countries in Eastern Europe, in 2016. It covers five distribution channels - Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, Department Stores, Dollar and Variety Stores, Vending Machines, and Others that include Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, e-Retailers, and General retailers.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various packaging materials, pack type, closure, and outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of Confectionery.
Reasons to access
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail.
This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Access Report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/425013
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...