This report studies all the characteristic of the present and forthcoming industry growth information which is climacteric for all new participants well as the leading market participant.
- Advertising -
"Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Ice Cream Sector", report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific Ice Cream sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/425014
China Mengniu Dairy
Australasian Food Group
The Asia-Pacific Ice Cream sector is the third largest in the world in value terms following North America and Western Europe, while in volume terms, the region ranks second following North America. Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve is the largest market in the Asia-Pacific Ice Cream sector, followed by Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream.
- Advertising -
Amongst the high potential countries in Asia-Pacific, China is the largest market in value and volume terms. The Chinese Ice Cream sector is also forecast to grow at the fastest pace in value and volume terms during 2016-2021.
Growing disposable incomes, large and growing populations in most of the Asia-Pacific countries and increased snacking on Ice Cream are the major growth drivers. Rising ingredient and labor costs, and undeveloped infrastructure are the major growth inhibitors.
Yili, Glico, Magnum, Häagen-Dazs and Cornetto are the leading brands in the Asia-Pacific Ice Cream sector. On Trade is the largest distribution channel in the Asia-Pacific Ice Cream sector.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…-growth-economies
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific Ice Cream sector. It includes analysis on the following -
- Sector overview: Provides overview of the sector size, value and volume growth analysis across regions.
- Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of Ice Cream by markets across the key countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
- High potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of top 4 high potential countries in the Asia-Pacific region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of 4 high potential countries covering value growth during 2016-2021, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
- Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the Health & Wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall Ice Cream sector during 2011-2021. The analysis includes key Health & Wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of Ice Cream products in the Asia-Pacific region in 2016.
It also covers the market share of leading companies offering Ice Cream with Health & Wellness attributes in the same year.
- Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the Asia-Pacific region, besides analyzing the growth of private label in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for Ice Cream across key countries in the Asia-Pacific region in 2016. The distribution channels are classified into On Trade and Off Trade.
Off Trade includes Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, Dollar Stores and Others that include Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs and Other Retailers.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various Packaging Materials, Pack Type, Closure and Outer Types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of Ice Cream.
Reasons to access
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail.
This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Access Report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/425014
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: