Global frozen food packaging market is expected to garner $47,376 million by 2023, from $33,231 million in 2016, registering a CAGR of 5.3% from 2017 to 2023. Food products are highly perishable; thus, to avoid food wastage, to meet the needs of the rising population and to keep food businesses competitive and profitable, preservation of food (by freezing) is adopted by various food manufacturers.
- Advertising -
For More Info, Get Sample : goo.gl/Cazmdg
The deep-frozen food products can be stored and used over a long period of time. Frozen foods are preferred over fresh foods, as it can be stored for longer periods and can be prepared in less time.
The packaging of frozen food maintains the nutrition value of the food items and also increases its shelf life. Greater variation of packaging such as boxes, bags, cups & tubs, trays, wraps, pouches, and others are adopted for various types of frozen food products to keep food fresh and convenient for use.
- Advertising -
There is a growth in demand for frozen food in the emerging economies such as India and China. Increased disposable income and rise of lifestyle has led to the changes in the dietary preferences of the consumers.
This in turn is expected to boost the frozen food packaging market. The growth in participation of females in labor force has increased the dependency on readymade and convenience food.
This has led to the rise in demand of frozen food, which further accelerates the growth of the frozen food packaging market.
Packaging not only extends the shelf life of food products but is also used for decoration purposes. Continuous innovation and development in the packaging of food items attracts the customer and hence drives the overall growth of the market.
Europe is the largest market for frozen food packaging which accounted for approximately two-fifths of share in 2016, followed by North America. Whereas, Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period.
The global frozen food packaging market is segmented based on type, product, material, and geography. Based on type, market is divided into boxes, bags, cups & tubs, trays, wraps, pouches, and others.
On the basis of product, the market is classified into ready meals, meat & poultry, sea food, potatoes, vegetables & fruits, and soups. Based on material the market is segmented into plastics, paper & paperboards, metals, and others which includes glass and wood.
Based on geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Enquire About Report : goo.gl/GYey6L
The major players profiled in this study include:
- Amcor Ltd.
- Ball Corporation
- Bemis Company, Inc.
- Crown Holdings, Inc.
- Graphic Packaging International, Inc
- International Paper Company
- Pactiv LLC
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Sonoco Products Company
- WestRock Company
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the current trends, drivers, and dynamics of the global frozen food packaging market to elucidate the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- It offers qualitative trends as well as quantitative analysis for the period of 2016–2023 to assist stakeholders to understand the market scenario.
- In-depth analysis of the key segments demonstrates the type of packaging used for various frozen food products.
- Competitive intelligence of the industry highlights the business practices followed by key players across geographies as well as the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key players in the market are profiled along with their strategies and developments to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Cups & Tubs
- Ready Meals
- Meat & Poultry
- Sea Food
- Vegetables & Fruits
Also Request For Report; goo.gl/HjhtXe
- Paper & Paperboards
- Others (Glass and Wood)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East
- South & Central America
- American Packaging Corporation
- Berry Plastics
- Caraustar Industries
- CM Packaging
- Emmerson Packaging
- FLAIR Flexible Packaging Corporation
- Graham Packaging Company
- Huhtamaki N.A.
- LINPAC Group
- Sabert Corporation
- (The aforementioned companies have not been profiled in the report, but can be include on request.)
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1. INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3. MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4. GLOBAL FROZEN FOOD PACKAGING MARKET, BY TYPE
- CHAPTER 5. GLOBAL FROZEN FOOD PACKAGING MARKET, BY PRODUCT
- CHAPTER 6. GLOBAL FROZEN FOOD PACKAGING MARKET, BY MATERIAL
- CHAPTER 7. GLOBAL FROZEN FOOD PACKAGING MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 8. COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...