Fats And Oils Market By Product Type (Palm, Sunflower, Olive, Soybean, Rapeseed And Others), By Application (Food, Industrial, Personal Care, Animal Feed And Pharmaceutical), By Animal Fats (Butter, Ghee, Lard And Suet), By Form (Liquid And Solid), By Sources (Plants And Animals), And By Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
Global Fats and Oils Market was worth USD 199.96 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 4.4%, to reach USD 248 billion by 2021.
View report: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…ils-market-2706/
Fats constitute one of the three main macronutrients. Oils are a special class of fats with shortened unsaturated fatty acids chains that exist in a liquid state at room temperature.
Organic oils, although, may contain chemicals other than lipids since it is a mixture of proteins, waxes and alkaloids.
Fats are generally used to refer to the solid type since the liquid ones are alternatively called oils. Fats like most other lipids are hydrophobic, implying that they don’t dissolve in water but dissolve in organic solvents.
The market for fats and oils is not based simply on the fact that they are an important foodstuff for many forms of life. Edible fats are the ones that are used in diets while the inedible variety have a multitude of uses in industrial applications.
Diet fats on the other hand are highly concentrated forms of energy and perform the vital role of promoting cell growth. Oils derived from rapeseed, palm, coconut etc are being used extensively in the manufacture of soaps.
Download free sample report: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…6/request-sample
The major driver of the fats and oils market is the rise in consumption of animal products which in turn leads to a rise in demand for high quality edible fats and oils. Since fats and oils form an essential part of human diet, the rise in population globally leads to a higher demand for edible fats.
The changing consumer eating habits are also expected to drive the demand for fats and oils over the forecast period. As for the factors restraining the market, the increasing health concerns worldwide and consumers being more concerned about unhealthy eating practices are the major ones.
The Global Fats and Oils market is broadly classified into Palm, Sunflower, Olive, Soybean, Rapeseed and others based on product type. Based on application, they are classified as Food, Industrial, Personal Care, Animal Feed and Pharmaceutical.
They are further classified into butter, ghee, lard and suet on the basis of animal fats. Based on form they are classified into solid and liquid and based on source they are classified into plants and animals.
Based on geography, the global market is analysed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa. The Fats and Oils Market is dominated by Asia-Pacific in 2016 with the next highest market share that of North America.
The highest growth rate is witnessed in the Asia-Pacific region which also has the second highest market share. To put into perspective, Asia-Pacific dominates the market with 39% with North America a close second.
Together they make up 70% of the market share.
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products and services include Cargill, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Bunge Limited, International Foodstuff Company Holdings Limited, Wilmar International, Associated British Foods, Ajinomoto, ConAgra Foods, Unilever PLC and United Plantations Berhad.
Inquire report: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…ket-2706/inquire
Fats and Oils Market Segmentation :
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Product Type
- Personal Care
- Animal Feed
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Animal Fats
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Animal Fats
- Market Share Analysis, By Animal Fats
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Form
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Form
- Market Share Analysis, By Form
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Sources
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Sources
- Market Share Analysis, By Sources
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!