The Asia-Pacific freeze-dried product market is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period of 2017 and 2022, to reach USD XX billion by 2022.
- Advertising -
Freeze-drying, commonly known as lyophilisation, is a food preservation technology that reduces the moisture load of the product while retaining the original structure and maximum nutrients. Freeze-dried food is the best-dehydrated food available due to its superior texture and sensory quality after rehydration.
Get PDF sample copy of this report at: www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/321469
The primary factor driving the freeze-dried food market is the superior quality product compared to other drying technologies. The final product has an excellent shelf-life (up to 25 years) without any added preservative.
- Advertising -
The high shelf-life makes it a profitable product during its supply chain. Moreover, the products have an original shape with light-weight that makes it convenient for transportation and is appealing also.
Freeze-dried food can be stored for longer duration at home or on a journey and requires no time for cooking, which has grown its importance among consumers. Freeze-dried fruits and traditional foods (meals, soups) are some of the potential products that can boost the growth of the freeze-dried product market in the Asia-Pacific region.
The restraining factor for the market is the availability of other drying techniques such as spray-drying, and fluid bed drying, as they are relatively low-cost than freeze-drying. Freeze-drying equipment are comparatively costlier than other dryers, which is a major drawback for small- and medium-scale industries.
The freeze-dried food market is segmented by the product type that includes freeze-dried fruits, vegetables, beverages, meat and sea food, dairy products and prepared foods. Fruits and vegetables are heat-sensitive products, which are more prone to loss of the vitamins and minerals when exposed to high temperatures.
Freeze-drying preserves the necessary vitamins and antioxidants of the fruits during dehydration, which increases its importance among the various drying techniques. The freeze-dried fruits market holds the largest share, followed by vegetables and beverages.
Freeze-dried beverages are further segmented into tea, coffee and fruit beverages. The freeze-dried prepared food includes freeze-dried soup and prepared meal.
The freeze-dried prepared food market is growing at a fast rate due to the excellent nutrition and sensory quality of the products, apart from their instant cooking capability.
Read more details of the report at: Asia-Pacific Freeze-Dried Food Mar…casts (2017-2022)
Asia-Pacific is a growing market in the freeze-dried food product industry. The region comprises of China, Japan, India, Australia and other countries.
China and Japan are fast-growing markets in the region due to the increasing demand for freeze-dried food products, namely instant noodles instant soups, instant traditional meals, etc.
Some of the major players capturing the freeze-dried food market include -
- Amano Foods
- Nissin Food Group
Technological advances in freeze-dried foods, to explore super foods such as beetroot, and elderberry, are the future spotlight in the market. The growing demand of additive-free and natural products is paving way for good opportunities in the freeze-dried product market.
In the developing regions, there is a growing demand for traditional products such as miso soup in Japan, and other instant foods. Targeting these product categories will result in potential benefits for the market.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Asia-Pacific freeze-dried product market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Asia-Pacific freeze-dried product market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insight about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and identify the regions that are still untapped.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: