The Middle-East and Africa Food Additives market has been estimated at USD 3.24 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 4.25 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.57% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Food additives are ingredients which are added to the end food products to enhance the taste and appearance.
They are being utilized for the preservation of food by pickling, sulfur dioxide for wines, salting as in the case of bacon, etc. Food additives can be of both artificial and natural origin.
The market for food additives in Middle-East and Africa is mainly driven due to growing supply chain complexities/inefficiencies in the food and beverage industry which is making them resort to food additives which helps in preserving as well as enhancing the taste of the products.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
But, the market growth can be constrained due to strong organic movement, coupled with decreasing reliance on synthetic chemicals owing to adverse effects on human health.
Middle-East and Africa market for Food Additives is segmented based on type, source and application. By type, the market is further sub-segmented into Acidulants, Anti-caking agents, Colors, Emulsifiers, Enzymes, Flavors, Hydrocolloids, Preservatives, Sweeteners.
By Source, the market is further sub-segmented into Natural and Synthetic. By Application, the market is further sub-segmented into Bakery & confectionery, Beverages, Convenience foods, Dairy & frozen desserts, Spices & condiments, sauces & dressings.
The flavors segment accounts for the largest market share followed by the sweeteners segment in the market by type. The demand for food additives in beverages accounted for the largest share, while the sauces, dressings, spices, condiments segment is projected to be the fastest-growing segments.
Get free sample report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…22/request-sample
Geographically, Middle-East and Africa market for Food Additives is segmented into Middle-East region and Africa region. The Food Additives market in the Middle-East and Africa region is projected to grow at a high CAGR, due to many foreign companies entering the emerging economies through partnerships as they see the developed countries as matured markets in terms of revenue growth.
Also, this area is likely to be a high potential market owing to growing domestic consumption coupled with government support to attract new investment.
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
E.I. DuPont , Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill, Incorporated, CHR. Hansen Holding A/S, Kerry Group Plc, and BASF SE are the major players of Middle-East and Africa Food Additives market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!