GlobalData’s "Country Profile: Dairy & Soy Food Sector in the Philippines", provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
The Philippines accounted for a volume share of 1.09% in the Asia-Pacific Dairy & Soy Food sector. The Filipino Dairy & Soy Food sector is led by the Milk market in both value and volume terms.
However, Soymilk & Soy Drinks is expected to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2016-2021.
Hypermarkets & Supermarkets account for a leading share in the distribution of Dairy & Soy Food products in the country. Paper & Board is the most commonly used packaging material while Rigid Metal is expected to register the fastest growth during 2016-2021.
Alaska and Bear Brand are the leading market players in the sector.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/426700
Royal FrieslandCampina N.V.
Hacienda Macalauan Inc
Fonterra Co-operative Group
Century Pacific Group
Yakult Honsha Co. Ltd.
United Laboratories Inc.
Mondelez International Inc
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021. The overall market value and volume included in the report is split on the basis of On-trade and Off-trade
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Butter & Spreadable Fats, Cheese, Cream, Dairy-Based & Soy-Based Desserts, Drinkable Yogurt, Fromage Frais & Quark, Milk, Soymilk & Soy Drinks, and Yogurt with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as On-trade, Cash & Carries and warehouse Clubs, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and container types in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Carton, Film, Bag/Sachet, Tub, Wrapper, Bottle, and Tube.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…n-the-philippines
- The per capita consumption of Dairy & Soy Food is lower in the Philippines compared to the global and regional levels
- Per capita consumption in the Milk market is noticeably higher compared to other markets in the Philippines
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets account for the leading share in the distribution of Dairy & Soy Food products in the Philippines
- Alaska is the leading brand in the Filipino Dairy & Soy Food sector
- Paper & Board is the most commonly used packaging material in the Filipino Dairy & Soy Food sector.
Reasons to access
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Dairy & Soy Food products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.
Get this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/426700
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...