GlobalData’s "Country Profile: Dairy & Soy Food Sector in Romania", provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
- Advertising -
Large working population with increasing disposable income, and growing demand for dairy products as an alternative to regular breakfast and snacks are the key growth drivers in the Romanian Dairy & Soy Food sector. The sector is led by the Cheese market, while Yogurt is expected to register the fastest growth during 2016-2021, in value terms.
On-trade transactions lead the distribution of Dairy & Soy Food products in the country.
- Advertising -
Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used package material, and is expected to register fastest growth during 2016-2021. Royal FrieslandCampina N.V., and Groupe Lactalis are the leading players in the sector.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/426701
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021. The overall market value and volume included in the report is split on the basis of On-trade and Off-trade
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Butter & Spreadable Fats, Cheese, Cream, Dairy-Based & Soy-Based Desserts, Drinkable Yogurt, Fromage Frais & Quark, Milk, Soymilk & Soy Drinks, and Yogurt with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as On-trade, Cash & Carries and warehouse Clubs, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and container types in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Carton, Film, Bag/Sachet, Tub, Wrapper, Bottle, and Tube.
- The Dairy & Soy Food sector in Romania is forecast to grow at 6% CAGR in value terms during 2016-2021
- The per capita consumption of Dairy & Soy Food is low in Romania compared to the global and regional level
- On-trade transactions is the leading distribution channel in the Romanian Dairy & Soy Food sector
- Napolact is the leading brand in both value and volume terms in the in the Romanian Dairy & Soy Food sector.
Reasons to access
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Dairy & Soy Food products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.
Access report here @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/426701
Royal FrieslandCampina N.V.
S.C. COVALACT S.A.
Sc Albalact Sa.
ALPENHAIN Käsespezialitäten-Werk GmbH & Co. KG
Bayerische Milchindustrie eG
FROMAGERIES BEL SA
S.C FIVE CONTINENTS GROUP S.R.L.
S.C. Gordon Prod S.R.L.
S.C. LACTA S.A. GIURGIU
S.C. Lactate Harghita S.A.
S.C. Lacto Solomonescu SRL
S.C. Prodlacta S.A
SC Delaco Distribution SA
Zott Se & Co. Kg
Kraft Foods Group Inc.
The Kraft Heinz Company
Dr. August Oetker Kg
Groupe Danone S.A.
Olympus S.A dairy Products
S.C. Lactate Natura S.A
SC Lactaprod SRL
Andechser Molkerei Scheitz GmbH
Omira Oberland Milchverwertung Ravensburg Gmbh
Schwarzwaldmilch GmbH Freiburg
Dean Foods Company
Mona Naturprodukte Gmbh
The Whitewave Foods Company
Earth`s Own Food Company Inc.
Almera International SRL
Browse the complete report here @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…sector-in-romania
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: