The Dairy & Soy Food sector in Egypt is driven by growing population and shifting consumer focus towards packaged milk. Of the eight markets, Milk is the largest in both value and volume terms, while the Soymilk & Soy Drinks market is forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms, during 2016-2021.
GlobalData’s "Country Profile: Dairy & Soy Food Sector in Egypt", provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
On-trade transactions is the leading channel for the distribution of dairy and soy food products in the country.
Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the sector, while Rigid Metal is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2016-2021. Juhayna Food Industries , Faragalla Group and Americana Group are the leading market players in the Egyptian Dairy & Soy Food sector.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/426703
Domty - Arabian Food Industries Co.
The Arab Dairy Products Co.
Seclam Food Processing
Katilo COMPANY For Dairy Products
Juhayna Food Industries
Groupe Danone S.A.
Juhayna Food Industries
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021. The overall market value and volume included in the report is split on the basis of On-trade and Off-trade
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Butter & Spreadable Fats, Cheese, Cream, Dairy-Based & Soy-Based Desserts, Drinkable Yogurt, Fromage Frais & Quark, Milk, Soymilk & Soy Drinks, and Yogurt with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as On-trade, Cash & Carries and warehouse Clubs, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and container types in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Carton, Film, Bag/Sachet, Tub, Wrapper, Bottle, and Tube.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…d-sector-in-egypt
- The Dairy & Soy Food sector in Egypt is forecast to grow at 10.1% CAGR in value terms during 2016-2021
- Milk is the largest market in both value and volume terms in the Egyptian Dairy & Soy Food sector
- On-trade transactions account for the leading share in the distribution of Dairy & Soy Food products in Egypt
- Juhayna is the leading value brand in the Egyptian Dairy & Soy Food sector
- Milk market leads the Egyptian Dairy & Soy Food sector in Health & Wellness claims.
This report helps you to
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Dairy & Soy Food products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.
Access report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/426703
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...