Emulsifiers consist of molecules with one water soluble (hydrophilic) end and one oil soluble (hydrophobic) end which help mixtures of water and oil to finely disperse, creating a stable emulsion. Food emulsifiers are used to enhance the flavour, texture and taste while maintaining the nutritional content in foods.
- Advertising -
The Global Food Emulsifiers Market was worth $2.40 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 5.40%, to reach $3.13 billion by 2021. Emulsifiers consist of molecules with one water soluble (hydrophilic) end and one oil soluble (hydrophobic) end which help mixtures of water and oil to finely disperse, creating a stable emulsion.
Food emulsifiers are used to enhance the flavour, texture and taste while maintaining the nutritional content in foods.
Food emulsifiers are a growing segment in the food production market as their usage helps in reducing calories, lowering fat intake and various other health benefits.
- Advertising -
Bakery and confectionary industries are the major consumers for emulsifiers, followed by the beverages industry. The significance of using emulsifiers in various food products is due to having functional properties and numerous benefits associated with its use.
Effective use of various emulsifiers has largely contributed to growth of the overall market due to the flourishing food & beverage industry. Di-Glycerides and Lecithins were the most preferred emulsifiers, followed by Sorbitan esters.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Global Food Emulsifiers Industry to 2021 @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…fiers-market-531/
The growth of the Food Emulsifiers market is majorly driven by factors such as rise in the global population and increasing consumer awareness towards trans-fat products, driving the food processors to use emulsifiers to reduce the calories and fat content. Penetration of organized retail sector is also a major driver boosting the food emulsifier market.
New processing techniques used for product development have also invariably raised the market for food emulsifiers. Increased awareness on the ill effects of synthetic ingredients led to consumers Demand for Natural Additives which in turn is leading to an increase in R&D costs.
Complex US Regulatory Environment is restraining the growth of the market. Rising Demand for natural emulsifiers by consumers is also restraining the market.
The Global Food Emulsifiers market is segmented based on type, application and source. The market for Food Emulsifiers, on the basis of type, is classified into Mono-Glycerides, Di-Glycerides, Lecithin, Sorbitan Esters, and Stearoyl Lactylates & Polyglycerol Esters.
On the basis of Application, the global Food Emulsifiers market is segmented into Bakery, Confectionery, Convenience & Dairy, and Meat. On the basis of Source, the global Food Emulsifiers market is segmented into Plant & Animal.
Bakery application dominates the market share with more than half of the share in terms of value as well as volume.
The market has also been geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World. The European region was the largest market for food emulsifiers, owing to the flourishing processed food & beverage market of the region.
The developing markets of Asia-Pacific most importantly India and China, account for the high growth rate because of increasing population. New innovative techniques are being implemented by African Emulsifier market and huge amounts are being spent on Research and Development sector.
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…31/request-sample
There has been a shift in the consumer preference from synthetic ingredients to natural and organic ingredients The Nutraceutical ingredients include pre-biotic and pro-biotic, vitamins, minerals, fibres, Omega 3, Proteins and structured lipids, Amino acids and various other ingredients. There is a lot of opportunity in natural emulsifier market.
Some of the major companies dominating this market are Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.), E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.), Cargill, Incorporated (U.S.), Kerry Group Plc. (Ireland), and Ingredion Incorporated (U.S.).
1) By Type
- Sorbitan Esters
- Stearoyl Lactylates
- Polyglycerol Esters
2) By Application
- Convenience & Dairy
3) By Source
Inquire report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…arket-531/inquire
Reasons to access Global Food Emulsifiers Market Research Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: