Sugar Toppings Market by Type, by Channel and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
The Global Sugar Toppings market has been estimated at USD 5.25 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 7.08 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.15% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021. Sugar Toppings are mainly used by confectioners in the making of various confectionaries and other bakery items both as an ingredient and as a decorative item.
It mainly consists of icing sugar, which is a finely ground sugar made by milling normal granulated sugar into a powdered state. It usually contains a small amount of anti-caking agent, to prevent clumping and improve flow.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
It is often lightly dusted onto baked goods to add a light sweetness and subtle decoration.
The factors that are driving the market for Sugar Toppings are rise in consumption of confectioneries, increasing disposable income, growing retail market, increasing trend of gifting confectioneries items as well as increasing population and urbanization. R&D in terms of product innovation & new product development is also driving the market growth.
But, the market growth is constrained due to health awareness among consumers, as products made from sugar have high number of calories. Due to this, these products are mainly avoided by people affected with Diabetes and Obesity, due to which the market growth can be hampered
View Full report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ings-market-1284/
Global market for Sugar Toppings is segmented based on type and application. By type, the market is further sub-segmented into Dry Sugar Toppings (Dried Icing Sugar, Sprinkles, Flavored Sugars, Moisture Resistant Icing Sugar), and Wet Sugar Toppings (Beverage Sauces, Breakfast Syrups).
By Channel, the market is further sub-segmented into Industrial, Grocery and Food service. Wet sugar toppings are the largest type segment in the sugar toppings market.
The high growth of this segment is mainly attributed to the increasing demand of sugar toppings in hot and cold beverages. Industrial channel segment is the largest channel segment in the sugar toppings market.
This large share is primarily due to growth in demand from bakeries.
Key points from TOC:
- Research Methodology
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
- Market Segmentation
- Strategic Analysis
- Market Leaders' Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Market Outlook and Investment Opportunities
Geographically, Global market for Sugar Toppings is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle-East and Africa. North America is the biggest market in terms of market share across the globe, followed by Europe.
Sugar Toppings demand in the Europe region is primarily driven by bakers and confectioners. The sugar toppings market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR, due to the increased consumption of hot & cold beverages in the region, along with growing demand for confectionaries, such as cakes and cupcakes in the emerging economies
J.M. Smucker Company, The Hershey Company, Pinnacle Foods, Inc., The Kraft Heinz Company, Baldwin Richardson Foods Company, Monin Incorporated, R. Torre & Company, Inc., W.T.
Lynch Foods Ltd., Ghirardelli Chocolate Company, CK Products LLC, Quaker Oats Company, Regal Food Products Group Plc., are the major players of Global Sugar Toppings market.
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!