"Opportunities in the Global Hot Drinks Sector", report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the global Hot Drinks sector as part of our global series. It includes an analysis on global Hot Drinks sector with consumption analysis highlighted for all regions.
The report also identifies high potential countries by region that have been identified by creating a risk-reward analysis with multiple parameters.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/464606
The global Hot Drinks sector was valued at US$153.8 billion in 2016 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 5.7% during 2016-2021.
The Asia-Pacific region represented the largest global market for Hot Drinks, with a value share of 37.5% in 2016, led by China, the single largest global market, with a 14.9% value share. Improving global economies, the falling unemployment rate across major markets, and the resulting increase in consumer purchasing power will remain the major macroeconomic factors driving the sector globally.
Hot Coffee held the largest value share of 55.5% in the global Hot Drinks sector in 2016.
- The report provides an overview of global and regional markets covering - Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe - highlighting sector size, growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors for the region.
- It also identifies top ten high potential countries and provides deep dive analysis of top countries in each region.
- The report draws on the sector data by analyzing key distribution channels for Hot Drinks in the global market. Sector data is also used for studying the level of competition in the sector by identifying the top brands at a global and regional level with insights on sector shares of private label products.
Reasons to access
- To have a thorough fact based analysis with information about the global Hot Drinks sector across the six regions in value terms and the underlying factors that are driving the sales
- To gain confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the global Hot Drinks sector and to identify high potential countries over the next 5 years
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the mega trends that drive consumer choice and will provide a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be explored across the regions, resulting in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the Hot Drinks sector at global and regional level with information about their sector share, business descriptions and product profiles
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…-growth-economies
Jacobs Douwe Egberts
Keurig Green Mountain Inc.
The J.M. Smucker Company
Associated British Foods Plc
Tata Sons Limited
XIANGPIAOPIAO Food Co.,Ltd
Guangdong Guangji Lang
Group Co. Ltd.
Massimo Zanetti Beverage Group
UCC Ueshima Coffee Co Ltd
Da Yi Tea Group
Greenfield Tea Ltd
Akbar Brothers (Pvt) Ltd
Zhangzhou Tianfu Tea Industry Co.Ltd
DD IP Holder LLC.
Mitsui & Co Ltd
Awlad Badawe Co
Ostfriesische Tee Gesellschaft GmbH & Co. KG
Besunyen Holdings Company Limited
HARADA TEA SALES CO. LTD
Ahmed Mohamed Saleh Baeshan & Co KSA
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...