The global bottled water market has witnessed increased growth in the recent past, owing to changing lifestyle patterns of consumers as they are more inclined towards bottled water and its portable and convenient nature.
Bottled water market is packaged drinking water available in plastic and glass water bottles. It is pure and free from contamination and the most convenient way for the body to fulfill its hydration needs, and is easily available in nearby retail stores and supermarkets.
The market is anticipated to reach a market value of $319,860 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 9.5% between 2016 and 2022.
In addition, rise in health awareness about waterborne diseases such as malaria, typhoid, diarrhea, food poisoning, and others also support market growth. However, stringent regulations for the approval of bottled water and availability of tap water at a lower cost impede this growth.
Furthermore, the harmful effects of using plastic bottles owing to presence of chemicals such as bisphenol A (BPA) can lead to neurological diseases and behavioral problems among children, which further hinders the market growth.
Request for Sample Copy@ www.researchbeam.com/bottled-water…t/request-sample
The global bottled water market is segmented on the basis of type and geography. Based on type, it is classified into still water, carbonated water, flavored water, and functional water.
In 2015, the still water segment held the largest market share, accounting around two-thirds of the total market share and is expected to maintain this trend during the forecast period. In terms of geographical analysis, in 2015, Asia-Pacific dominated the market, with market share of 35.6%, followed by Europe at 27.1%.
Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Top players in the market invest huge capital in R&D activities to develop enhanced products to cater to the current demand. Major players in the bottled water market are as follows:
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Nestlé Waters
- The Coca Cola Company
- Hangzhou Wahaha Group Co., Ltd.
For Report Enquiry@ www.researchbeam.com/bottled-water…ire-about-report
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global bottled water market.
- The report identifies the key drivers, opportunities, and restraints that shape the market and provide an impact analysis of these factors over the forecast period.
- Region- and country-wise market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in this report.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers. This would offer a competitive advantage to stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and to help strengthen their supplier and buyer network.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided, which determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency. With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market ...