Sugar Toppings Market by Type, by Channel and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021).
- Advertising -
The Latin America Sugar Toppings market has been estimated at USD 0.53 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 0.75 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.50% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021. Sugar toppings are used in confectionaries in a variety of forms.
They are used as icing on cakes and cupcakes and as sprinkles to improve the appearance of cakes. Sugar decorations are useful in Decorating cupcakes and cakes.
- Advertising -
They are in a very high demand in the regions where there are many bakery and confectionery outlets.
The factors that are driving the market for Sugar Toppings in Latin America are increasing demand for confectionery ingredients containing sugar toppings in diverse industries, and increasing consumer awareness about the health benefits of chocolate, with chocolate icing being one of the most famous forms of sugar topping in the baking industry. But, the market growth can be constrained due to ill effects of confectionaries on health like diabetes and obesity, with increasing health awareness among people.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Latin America Sugar Toppings Market:
Latin America market for Sugar Toppings is segmented based on type and application. By type, the market is further sub-segmented into Dry Sugar Toppings (Dried Icing Sugar, Sprinkles, Flavored Sugars, Moisture Resistant Icing Sugar), and Wet Sugar Toppings (Beverage Sauces, Breakfast Syrups).
By Channel, the market is further sub-segmented into Industrial, Grocery, Food service. Wet sugar toppings is the largest type segment in the sugar toppings market.
The high growth of this segment is mainly attributed to the increasing demand of sugar toppings in hot and cold beverages. Industrial channel segment is the largest channel segment in the sugar toppings market.
This large share is primarily due to growth in demand from bakeries.
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Latin America Sugar Toppings Market Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market:
Geographically, Latin America market for Sugar Toppings is segmented Brazil, Argentina and Mexico. With increasing retail stores, along with increasing disposable income, more and more companies are willing to exploit the markets of Latin America, as they envisage a great potential.
J.M. Smucker Company, The Hershey Company, Pinnacle Foods, Inc., The Kraft Heinz Company, Baldwin Richardson Foods Company, Monin Incorporated, R. Torre & Company, Inc., W.T.
Lynch Foods Ltd., Ghirardelli Chocolate Company, CK Products LLC, Quaker Oats Company, Regal Food Products Group Plc., are the major players of Latin America Sugar Toppings market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: