This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of the Japan's Savory Snacks consumers.
- Advertising -
"Top Growth Opportunities: Savory Snacks in Japan", report provides an overview of the meat market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights top growth opportunities for dairy & soy food market in Japan and outlines new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/497616
Bourbon Corporation Japan
Kameda Seika Co. Ltd.
- Advertising -
Kraft Heinz Company
Morinaga & Co.
Japan Frito Lay
This report identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. When combined with an in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to -
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Japanese market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Savory Snacks, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e.
they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes over 2011-2016 for Japan, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2016-2021 period
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by GlobalData have on Dairy & Soy Food consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and Malaysia-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…y-snacks-in-japan
- The Japanese Savory Snacks market declined during 2011-2016 in US dollar terms, mostly due to depreciation of the Japanese yen against the US dollar during the time period.
- The forecast for an improved annual growth between 2016 and 2021, is a result of both the strengthening of the Japanese currency, as well as consumers’ increasing need of quick and convenient food.
- Innovation in this sector will drive consumption growth, especially amongst young adults, as working lives become busier and consumer try to fit more activities in their increasingly time-scarce lives.
- Although snacking has not traditionally been part of the Japanese diet, Western influences and pairing snacks with alcoholic drinks will boost demand.
- This is based on GlobalData's unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Savory Snacks sector.
- Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Access report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/497616
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: